Luke Hemmings - First Kiss! ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for BryannaHemmings01! ❤

The past few days have been amazing. I passed my exams, I went a whole day without getting in trouble and most importantly the hottest guy ever at my school asked me out! His name is Luke Hemmings And I may or may not have had a crush on him since primary. But now that he has actually asked me out is like unreal. I hate to pinch myself when I got home because I was in shock. In a good way of course.

Every day I have been so excited to go to school and that is so unlike me. Usually I come with an excuse to my mum saying that I'm I'll or something.

I woke up and looked at the clock on my iPhone.  It was half 6 and I have had 3 text messages already from Luke. The first on says:

'Are you awake babe?'

The second one says:

'I can't sleep!'

And the last one says:

'Please wake up I want someone to talk to'

I smiled as I read the texts in my head. I replied back saying that I was fast asleep because I went to bed late. I got out of bed and hopped into the shower. When I came out I put on my hideous school uniform which some how Luke thinks I manage to pull it off and put on some makeup.

I went into the kitchen with a huge grin on my face. Mum turned round and looked at me with a funny look.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked handing me my breakfast which was vegimite on toast.

I remembered I haven't told mum about my boyfriend. If I do she will probably kick off saying that I'm too young or another pathetic parent comment. If you know what I mean. So I decided to keep my mouth shut about it and quickly thought of something else.

"I...er..have Science today and....it's my favourite subject"

"Oh really?"

I nodded.

"Well how come last week you said you hated it."

"That's because...umm...i had this teacher you was horrible but now I have a nice one"

I could tell by the look of her face that she knew I was lying and I had a secret but she still kept quiet, sat and ate her cereal. My phone beeped. I picked it up and saw it was from Luke.

'Come 2 the bus stop now. Mum dropped me off early. I'm lonely and cold'

I text back.

'Be there in 5'

I put my plate in the dishwasher and picked up my bag and headed to the front door. I hope I could leave before mum says anything but she saw me.

"Bryanna?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you leaving so early you still have half an hour?"

"I'm...er...meeting friend"

"...Ok then. See you later"

"Bye"

I headed off to the bus stop which was only like a minute walk. When I got there I saw Luke playing on his phone. He looked up when he noticed someone walking towards him. He smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey!" He said and hugged me tight.

"Hey you alright?" I asked hugging him back.

"Yeah. I missed you"

"Aww I missed you too"

We began to talk and this is like the first proper time we have ever talked just us to without his mates interrupting. He is really funny. Every time he laughed is sounded like a little school girl it was so cute.

The sky started to become grey and it looked up. Luke moved my head down and looked deep into my eyes. He leaned in and within seconds i felt his soft lips against mine. Our mouths moved in sync. Suddenly ran began to pour down onto us. My fist kiss. And it is just like the movies. But the rain didn't bother us. We carried on. It was perfect!

A/N
I hope you liked it Bryanna! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me your
- name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline!

Thanks!

Please note I have started school again and I have a lot of imagine requests. But don't worry I will do every single one coz I love you all!