Luke Hemmings - Special Surprise ❤

#Imangine

Personal imagine for miss-johanna-02

Sometimes living with your boyfriend who is always away at work can be tough especially, if there in a band which is famous and have loads of fans following them. I just wish we had more time. Like we did in high school. We spend hours round each others house talking, playing video games and eating junk food. But things have changed a lot since 5 seconds of summer became one the hottest band in the world. Don't get me wrong I'm so proud of them I just wish we had more time together. Just me and him.

I'm sitting down in the lounge when my phone beeps. I reach over and grab it.

To: Johanna

From: Lukey

Hey sweetie! I have a surprise for you when I get back! Love u xx

A smile spreads across my face and butterflies grow inside me. I text back;

To: Lukey

From: Johanna

Can't wait! Love u 2 xxx

I put my phone Down and headed upstairs. I realised I still have a few hours before Luke gets back so I decided to have a quick shower. When I got out I put on some leggings and a jumper and went into the bedroom. I layed down on the bed just to rest my eyes as I'm so tired but I end up falling asleep.

An hour later...

"Chloe?" I heard a familiar voice whisper and sat next to me. I slowly begin to open my eyes. There he was the most amazing guy ever. I've missed him so much!

I sit up straight and Luke holds out in front of me a bunch of pure white roses.

"I got you these" Luke said acting a bit shy. I took them out of his hand and breathed in their beautiful scent.

"Their gorgeous. I love them!"

I hug Luke tightly and he hugs me back. I wish we could stay like this forever. Just me and him. Nothing to worry about. We pull away and Luke looks down at the floor with a worried look.

"Luke are you alright?" I cupped his face and turned it towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just...lately I've realised that we hardly have any time to ourselves. We never get to do things together it's always either me and the band or us two where there's a fan or a business call."

He looks into my eyes.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"What? hell no. I love you to bits. I couldn't imagine my life without you"

He kisses my temple before he gets up and walks over to the draw. He rummages through it before he finally finds something he's looking for. He puts it behind his back and walks back to me.

"Johanna, I love you so much and I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now. I did have it planned in a more romantic place but I feel like it's the right time to do so."

He takes a deep breath in before he gets on his hands and knees. What's he doing? He removes his other hand from behind his back and places in front of me. It was a small black box.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Johanna, will you do me the honour and marry me" I gasp.

He opens the box and inside is a gorgeous silver diamond ring. This must have cost a fortune! I look down into his ocean blue eyes and smile.

"YES! I will marry you!" He carefully places the ring onto my finger. It fits me perfectly!

I leap into Lukes arms and he twirls me around. We both laugh and then he places his soft lips onto mine. But this kiss was different! It was full of love and commitment!

A/N
I hope you liked it Johanna! ❤

If you would like a personal imagine message me with your
-name
- Which band member ( or more )
- And the storyline !

Comment and vote!