Michael Clifford - Proposal ❤

#Imagine

Personal Imagine for 5sos27

Michaels P.O.V

"So Michael today its your 3 year anniversary with Becca! First of all I would like say congratulations" The interviewer said.

I smiled, "Thanks. Is weird knowing we've been together for 3 years. I don't know what I would without her!"

"Awww that's cute bro" Ashton said. I playfully punched him on the arm.

"Have you got anything planned?" The interviewer said.

"Yeah I have planned something very special tonight!" I paused thinking how sexual that might have sound. "Woah I don't mean in that way" I laughed.

Your P.O.V

Later that day...

I can't believe it is mine and Michaels 3 year anniversary. Michael is currently on tour and I have been at home back in Australia and I have missed him so much! Last night I arrived in Las Vegas. Michael paid for the flight and everything. There's an extra bed in the tour bus for me to sleep in so I did. I would of slept with Michael but it was just to small.

I was waiting for them to finish there interview in the dressing room. Michael hasn't told me what's happening today so im super excited. I heard them down the corridor and I jumped putting my phone on the table.

"Where's my baby girl?" Michael said.

He saw me, picked me up and spun me around, "Hey babe, How was the interview?" I asked pecking him on the lips.

"It was good!" Michael said.

"Mainly spoke about you!" Luke said laughing.

"Why me?" I asked confused.

"Coz its our anniversary!" Michael said.

1 hour later...

It was time for the boys to go out on stage. The 2 minute count down started. They were all buzzing. I stood at the side of the stage. I hugged them one by one wishing them luck. The crowd roared as the timer finished. Ashton went out and started to drum. Then out came Michael, Luke and Calum.

They started singing End up here. Then the following;

Out of my limit, Heartbreak girl, Voodoo Doll, Permanent vacation, Don't stop, Disconnected, Long way home, Rejects and then Heartache on the big screen. Usually they go straight to Wrapped around your finger but Michael began to talk. I looked at him confused.

"I would like to say something..." The crowd screamed.

"Shhh guys be quiet" The rest of the guys got the crowd silent. Ashton came off the drums and got his phone out and started filming Michael. The fans went silent.

"Today is mine and Becca's 3 year anniversary!" Michael looked took his guitar off and handed it to someone from the other side of stage took it.

I covered my mouth in shock. What's going on? Someone handed Michael something but I couldn't see what it was.

"Becca could you please come out here?" Michael said holding his hand out. I walked out on the stage scared. I hate being the centre of attention. I held Michaels hand. He had the microphone in the other hand. The fans cheered when they saw me but later went quiet when Luke move his hands down to indicate them to be quiet.

The producers of the arena placed the spotlights on me and Michael.

"Becca, I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you. You always know how to cheer me up when times get tough even if your not by my side." Calum came up next to us and took the microphone from Michael but held it for him so the fans could hear. the fans laughed and I did too.

Michael took some thing out of his pocket and the fans saw and gasped. I couldn't see what it was.

"Becca..." He knelt down on one knee. I began to tear up. I knew what was happening.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Becca....Will you marry me?" I covered mouth and nodded. Calum moved the microphone to me.

"Yes!" I began to cry. He placed the ring on my finger. it was beautiful. He stood back up and hugged me tight. The fans cheered and clapped do did the Luke, Calum and Ashton. He kissed me passionately on the lips and I kissed back.

"I love you!" Michael whispered.

"I love you too!" I whispered back.

He hugged me and carried me bridal style off the stage. I laughed and so did the fans. Michael got back on stage took and took his guitar.

"Thank god she said yes other wise that would have been awkward!" He giggled. "The next song we are going to play is wrapped around your finger. I wrote this song the day after I met Becca"

He began to sing. I cried at his beautiful voice. I will always remember this night!!

-----

A/N

I cried writing this I hope you like it Becca.

Writing this also gave me PCD!!!

If you would like a personal imagine message me!!!