Chapter Five

I was in my room for hours, I could not choose what to wear. I stood there with three different outfits lying on my bed. A nice dress, some jeans and a t-shirt (casual) and a skirt and singlet. After standing their staring at them for a while I finally picked the dress.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night except for dinner. My mum thinks I'm being unsocial but I had so many things to do before tomorrow. I went to bed at about 10:30pm ad I lay there with my eyes open thinking about what to ask P!nk tomorrow. I was still in disbelief. I couldn't get to sleep so I got my notepad and a pen and started writing down questions that I could ask her.

How has your life changed in the past 20 years?

What is different about your life now that you have Willow in it?

What is your favourite country you h e done a concert in?

Those are a couple of questions I had thought about asking. I got really tired so I put it down and tried to get to sleep again. It didn't take me long. I had a dream about P!nk and what it might be like nearing her tomorrow?

Morning soon came and it was the day. The day that I met my idol. I got out of bed put on my light pink dress went down stairs as happy as ever and had pancakes for breakfast. I couldn't explain how exited and happy I was. My mum said she would drive me to Rod Laver Arena t 11:30am because that's where ongoing to meet her at 1pm. I ate my breakfast and went back up to my room and put some makeup on. I didn't want to look bad in front of her. 11:30 soon came and before I knew it I was in the car on the way to my only dream. I put in my Funhouse cd to listen to on the way as get in the mood. I could not stop talking I was so exited, I think I was starting to annoy mum. About and hour later we arrived, I still couldn't believe that I was the winner and I was about to meet P!nk. We got out of the car and walked up the stairs of Rod Laver. There was security guards at the door and I had to hand them the price of paper I got given when I had won. They read it and signaled for us to go in side. We then got told to sit on the seats by the window. We sat there for about half an hour then we got called in. My heart stop and I froze this it it my dream about to come true. .