Chapter Three:

I woke up to the birds whistling from out side and the sun shining. It looked like a beautiful day. Until then I had completely forgot about the competition. I jumped out of bed and the first thing I did was pick up the pen and paper and wrote down why I was P!nks biggest can. I then went down stairs to have some breakfast. I went to the cupboard and picked out the coco pops. There my favourite and started to make my breakfast. I sat down and started eating and my sister walked in.

"What's that piece of paper?" she asked.

"None of your business" I replied.

My sister is so annoying!

"MUM, DAD IM GOING DOWN THE STREET TO POST SOMETHING!" I yelled and before I got a reply I was out of the house already.

As I was walking down the street I bumped into my friend Stacey.

"OMG STACEY!!" I yelled

"Oh hi Nikki" she replied

"Stacey OMG I'm entering a competition to meet P!nk" I told her. Stacey knows how much I love her because all I talk about is her.

" Oh cool good luck" she said

"I'm going to post it now do you wanna come?" I asked

"Nah, Sorry I'm going over to see Niall"

"Oh ok then, well I'll see you at school yeh?"

"Yeh of course" she replied. Ever since Stacey started dating Niall she seems to not have anytime to see me, only when we have class together. Any way moving on I walked to the red post box and put the letter in. That's it I thought to myself, all I have to do now is wait. I got home about 15 minutes later and turned my laptop on. Because I am so unsocial I sat there for about two hours stalking p!nk on twitter. It's tomorrow that P!nk comes to Melbourne and I'm so exited! So I went down had dinner (pies and vegetables) and ran back up to my room to go to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow to find P!nk in Melbourne. After awhile I finally calmed myself down and fell asleep.