Chapter Four:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" my alarm was going off. It's 7am and I am so so tired. But that didn't stop me, I jumped out of bed as quick as I could. I was so exited P!nk was in Melbourne Now! My city, that I live in !! The winner of the competition was being announced today. Knowing my luck I know my sister was right. I'm not going to win but as I said before "you've gotta be in it to win it"

After breakfast I got dressed and watched some tv, the winner was going to be announced over the 9:00am news so I was waiting impatiently for it to start. I wanted to watch it but didn't at the same time because most likely my name won't be the one called out.

"Welcome to seven news" the reporter read. OMG i Completely freaked out it was time. I sat down and sort of cuddled up to myself.

"To start off with we have a winner for the competition that was held to meet the incredibly talented P!nk. And the winner is.........." by this time I could barely breathe.

"Nikki Smith from Melbourne, Aistralia!!. Congratulations Nikki"

I stared at the tv in disbelief. This can't be happening, it must be a mistake I thought to myself.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I screamed the loudest I have ever screamed before.

"MUUUM, DAAAD!!" I yelled they both came rushing into the lounge to find me on the floor crying uncontrollably.

"What wrong Nikki? Are you ok? What's happened?" my mum asked in a worried voice. I tried to talk but I couldn't I just couldn't believe I had won my dream had come true, this is what I have ever wanted to meet my idol and its happening to me.

"Nikki what's wrong?" my dad asked also in a worried voice.

"I won" I replied barley being able to talk

"I won, I'm going to meet her! I'm going to meet p!nk, Tomorrow!!!!"

"That's fantastic" my mum replied

"Well you better go pick out what your going to wear" my dad said jokingly. I ran up to my room and cried its all I could do right now!