Chapter Two:

I quickly ran out of my room and into the kitchen to find both my parents sitting at the dinner table having a conversation.

"What's Wrong?" my dad asked

"There is a competition to meet P!nk while she is here in Melbourne!" i screamed

"Should have guess it would be about her" said my mum.

"so what do you have to do to be able to meet her?" asked my dad.

I replied, "We have to write why we are her biggest fan"

"That's should be easy for you then" mum stated. I then ran off back into my room to get started on it. I wanted to win this so bad. If i win this i will be the happiest person living on this earth i thought to myself. When i had got back into my room i got a piece of paper and a pen. i started writing why i was her biggest fan but it didn't seem right. My little sister Claire then walked into my room.

"You do know your not going to win" she told me.

"how would you know?" i asked "you have to be in it to win it" i told her

"I just know" she stated. She then walked out of my room again. She"s such a smart ass i thought to myself. Anyways i had to get back to my writing i thought. "I am P!nks biggest fan because...... " The i got stuck. I knew why i was her biggest fan but didn't know how to write it.

2 hours had passed and i still hadn't written anything. it was now 11:00pm and really tired. I thought to myself that i should go to bed and try and start over again in the morning. I put down my pen, had a shower and got into my Pyjamas. I then got into bed, but couldn't get to sleep, all i could think about is what would i do if i actually met her. Life would be complete.