Camp half-blood

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘

Caspian Lorien Miller

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘

Cass, Casper

𝗔𝗚𝗘

19

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥

male

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬

demisexual

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘/ 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗠

Borja Villalobos

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗨𝗣 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠

Nathan Niehaus

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬

The only thing Caspian kept from his childhood was his quiet nature. He used to be energetic, but he has become so tired that he has become picky over what he'll do during the day (try to sleep as much as possible, that's for sure). He's patient and more of a observer than a talker.

He's self-aware and while he may act that he doesn't care that much about anyone, those who know him closer are well aware that the guy is too caring for his own good, especially to the younger demigods.

He has a great amount of empathy and can see both sides of the argument so he tries not to pick any side. That doesn't mean he's afraid of calling out nonsense. He most certainly will and if you disagree too much, then he'll stop trying to reason with you. He has no energy for long arguments.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 (𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁)

Hypnos (father)

Laura Miller (mother)

Dorian Miller (younger step brother)

Aiden Miller (step father)

𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

Caspian had a rather interesting relationship with dreams and he started to notice that in kindergarden. Many kids claimed that they have seen him in their dreams and after a few stories, he realized that he knows what they dreamt about. As a kid he thought he was psychic or something like that. At night, he frequently lucid dreamt and he had dreams that had poppies in them, but he didn't knew why until he found out that one of his father's symbols are those flowers.

Also his father sent poppies at his or his mothers birthday.

Now how he found out about his father was because Caspian developed insomnia from young age. Seeing other people dreams, having lucid dreams himself and even sometimes nightmares, made him extremely tired. He still can't sleep properly even now and prefers his naps during the day. His mom noticed the fatigue and one night, his dad visited him, telling him who he is. The next day Caspian had a interesting conversation with his mom and the rest is history.

His stepfather came into the picture when he was twelve and his stepbrother was eight years old. After he found out who his father is (he was fourteen), he experimented with his powers on his stepdad first since he had a good relationship with Dorian and he didn't want any accidents to happen. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't visit Dorian's dreams even if he didn't want to.

At the age of fifteen his father sent him an old book that was hand-written. It had everything about dreams and their meanings.

𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦

Dream manipulation, dream walking.

𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦 (𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼)

Falcata and throwing knives.

𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪

Selflessness.

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦

Losing people he cares about.

𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗦

Bouncing his leg, tapping his foot or any surface with his fingers.

𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗦/𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗦

He has a crescent moon tattoo below his wrist.

He has some scars on his arms and a larger one on his back.

𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗦

(The aesthetic can be seen in my OC book)

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦

Heroes and Legends by 3 ONE OH

Whatever it takes by Imagine dragons

The fear by The Score

Keeping me alive by Jonathan Roy

𝗤𝗨𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦

"Silence is golden. Duck tape is silver."

"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. Just not that monster. That will certainly kîll you."

"Oh, hello 4am."

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

Caspian loves puzzles and his family black cat Mia.