pirates

Full name

Full name

Lauren Elys

Meaning

"crowned with laurels"

Nickname

Alias

Sea wolf

Age

22

Gender

Female

Role

The Weapons expert

Pirate or navy

Pirate

What ship

The Queen Kupala

Face claim

Marina Moschen

Personality

One thing Lauren knows is that with only hard work and determination you can survive. And she won't forget to add passion and fun into the mix because when she is crafting something, you can see that child-like joy in her eyes.....but it can seem a little sinister once you know what she is working on.

Lauren is resourceful and thinks quick on her feet. She doesn't beat around the bush and can't stand anyone who is spewing out nonsense.

She likes taking charge from time to time but prefers to be a follower to someone who is worth her trust and knows their goals. But she will take some role, mostly as being the mother of the group since she cares about her crew mates.

Once you get her loyalty, she'll be ready to do anything for that person. Yet, if you back stab her then you just made enemy for life. She can hold a grudge for a very long time unless you prove her otherwise.

Likes

Forges. It reminds her of home. Finding creative ways how to make something useless into practical item. The sea, bar fights (it's amusing to her), seals, dolphins, card games,

Dislikes

Backstabbers, the navy, barnacles, drunk guys trying to make a move on her

Skills

•Black smithing but on a average level

• mastery at almost every weaponry but when it comes to guns, she isn't that accurate in long distances.

• Trained herself to hold her breath underwater for at least two minutes

• knows how to make a bomb

Weapons

In a way she can make anything a weapon but prefers knives, glass bottles and bombs.

Who you want to win in the competition

Of course Lauren wants her captain to win.

History

While her mother tried to teach her sewing and how to make clothes, Lauren took more interest in her fathers forge and how he makes weapons. Of course she appreciated how her mother tries to spend time with her but she still couldn't help but to admit that testing out swords, maces, knifes is far more fun.

When she was young, she made weapons out of anything just to impress her father about her craftsmanship skills. She continued doing that when she was a teenager.

Everything changed when there was a accident at the forge which made her dads health to suffer. There was a explosion and Lauren swore it wasn't natural. At first her mother blamed her because Lauren had a tendency to experiment with everything dangerous and/or explosive but it was in a remote location so this accusation really hurt Lauren. She loves her dad and wouldn't even try to do anything like that near his workplace.

Soon enough, her father passed away. It strained her relationship with her mom even more. She understood that her mom was dealing with grief by blaming her and she couldn't handle her harsh comments thrown towards her. For awhile she took care of her mother but her attitude got worse and in the end Lauren decided to leave, just like her mom wanted.

To this day Lauren doesn't know who caused her dads life to be taken. She just knows that it wasn't a accident.

Other

Aesthetic

~

Quotes

Quotes

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."

"I'm stuck between a rock and someone I want to hit with it."

"Loyalty is not about who acts true to your face. It's who remains true behind your back."

XHighLadyofIdrisX