Magyk

Name: Eloise LeVane

Nickname: El

Meaning: healthy; wide; battle maiden

Age: 20

Gender: female

Sexuality: asexual

Role: Madam Librarian

Appearance:  Jessica Clements

Personality:  Growing up with two older brothers, she learned how to ignore insults (when they were younger there was a lot of those) and her reflexes got faster due to the fact that she played soccer/football and even baseball with them

Personality:  Growing up with two older brothers, she learned how to ignore insults (when they were younger there was a lot of those) and her reflexes got faster due to the fact that she played soccer/football and even baseball with them. And also because they threw things at her but it sure didn't cure her clumsiness. She is kind and very empathetic but don't be mistaken - she can sense bs from a mile away.

She loves to learn new information and reading books in general. From very young age she had excellent grades and questioned everything and anything. Nature was and still is like a sanctuary to her since she has a special bond with animals and that is the only place (except libraries) where she truly feels freed from her stress and anxiety.

Likes:

• scented candles

• books

• her brothers (Oliver and Sebastian)

• reading

• waking up in the mornings silence

• watching videos or reading books about the world, history, animals....almost everything.

• animals

• her squirrel friend Lena

Dislikes:

• when people repeatedly ask her what kind of book is she reading

• a-holes

• when people return damaged books

History:

Lorraine and Adam LeVane didn't have enough with just two children who happened to be boys, so the third child was born and named Eloise. Two older brothers were more excited to know what their little sisters power will be once she grows up but, of course, nothing was easy(more annoying), especially babysitting.

Growing up, Eloise had a very typical sibling relationship with her brothers(they fought, argued but in the end will always have each others backs). Oliver was four years older but Sebastian two.

During her teenage years, she was always a bit more responsible than her older siblings and didn't have much friends since she prefered to read rather than socialise. Sebastian noticed that and introduced her to his friends. From that point on she learned how to be more open to adventure and not take things too seriously.

Magical abilities: controlling and understanding/talking to animals

Skills:

• fast reader

• good memory

• can remember random information

• is keen intuition a skill?

Aesthetic:

XHighLadyofIdrisX

XHighLadyofIdrisX