Everything is blue

Role

The baker

Name

Connor O'Neil

Age

24

Gender

Male

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

Maxence Danet Fauvel

Personality

Connor is someone who will take a bullet for the ones he loves. And not a nerf one.

He is extremely loyal and tends to be very overprotective but only because he just doesn't want them to get hurt in any way possible. That can also include strangers since he is empathetic but won't let anyone take advantage of him. He knows when someone just wants to use him and he isn't afraid to call it out, just to make a point that he isn't naive.

He is incredibly caring but he is stubborn at the same time. When he is dedicated to protecting someone, he can just slightly get overboard with it.

Likes

Baking

Working at the bakery

The people he loves

Making people happy

Children

Dogs, he loves them

Dislikes

Anyone who manipulates people

Needles

Hospitals

White.rooms

Animal cruelty

Hobbies/Talents

baking, obviously

Surprisingly he knows a thing or two about giving first aid and what to drink or get to ease any kind of pain 

Backstory

Connor was hospitalized as a kid and teenager so much he has lost count. To the point, he grew fearful of hospitals instead of just getting used to it. He spend a lot of time home and his parents were often very busy. So one faithful day during his teenage years, out of boredom, he started cooking and it lead to him discovering that he had talent and passion for cooking, baking especially since he has a large sweet tooth.

(Sorry for this trashy form.)

Password:  sorry, for some reason this chapter doesn't show up on my phone and I can't tag two people on my computer O_o/