The movie was soon over and Stella had the most terrified look on her face, "I don't think I am going to sleep tonight." She said.

I laughed, "You and me both!" we both laughed again.

"so now what?" she asked.

"Do you wanna go hang out at my flat? It doesn't look like this weather is suitable for anything else." we both looked out the window and saw that it was slushy rain outside, Half water, half snow.

"Yeah, that sounds good, but the real question is, how the hell are we going to get there." she looked at me with wide eyes.

"run." I smile at her and then grab her hand and we run to my building, which was only two blocks from the theater.

"Biggest mistake of our lives" she said as we walked into the lobby, her hair soaked and her body shivering.

"I agree, next time, we'll call a cab." I press the button on the elevator to go up to my floor.

Once we are in my flat, she opens her eyes with awe. "You live here? good lord."

"Yeah, I'm still getting settled in, but I think I am going to end up really liking this place." I look at here and smile, which made her look down at the floor and fiddle with her hands uncomfortably, "Maybe I should give you some dry clothes and I'll throw those ones in the dryer."

she looked up and connected with my eyes, "um, yeah that is probably a good idea." she let out a small laugh.

I gave her some sweatpants and a t shirt, "Here you go, the bathroom is down the hall to the left and when you are done, I will put those in the dryer for you." she took the clothes and went to change.

There is always a reason why new people come into our lives, either they are here to change your life, or you are there to change theirs, but I can't help feeling like we are both going to change each others lives. I get a break from the craziness of fame, and she, well I haven't really figured her out yet, but I will soon.

Stella's POV

I am very hesistant about his offer for clothes, but soon enough, the constant shiver running through my veins over powers my doubt, and I take the clothes from his arms and run to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and frown at what I see. I see a soaking wet, sad, lonely, and confused orphan. Orphan. Such a stereotypical word used so little. Most of the time we are referred to as "foster kids" but I don't think we are even close to that. Yes there is a difference between it in my opinion, coming from an actual orphan. We barely have a chance of getting adopted. We are unhappy, everyone in "foster homes" are moderately happy and satisfied with their life, but not me. I hate being stuck around cold black hearted people in that "orphanage". Every child in that house is bitter and unwelcoming, something I am very familiar with, but now, walking into Josh's apartment, feeling the warmth of the light air, the hospitality overflowing, I feel something very... unfamiliar. and it scares the living shit out of me. I am terrified Josh is going to find out that this is not the usual life for me, living with only a few family members, living in an apartment, things I have never experienced, and he will finally see that I am not the person he thought me to once be. My insecurities are eating me alive from the inside out, slowly seeping outside making themselves known as the bags under my eyes and the bones of my spine showing through my white, wet, v-neck.

I quickly shake all of the thoughts out of my head when the shiver returns, I rinse my face with warm water and put the sweatpants on, they are extremely baggy on me, so I tie the strings tight and look in the mirror, happy with what I see because you cannot see the un-nourished body underneath them, I slip on the shirt and smile because for once, my body looks like it could be an average size, and I feel like someone who isn't neglected in the nutrition section of everyday life, and this is a person I could begin to like.