Shigaraki x Reader -Touch Me

Depuis le début

"I smell rejection, and sense sexual tension." said a familiar voice laced with amusement. 

I didn't have turn to see who it was, his voice was unmistakable, at least to me. "Observant as ever, big bro."

Dabi sighed as he took a seat next to me, "Don't tell me you fought with him again?"

"Tch, is it that obvious?" I sarcastically replied while motioning if he wanted some Vodka, he nodded but before I could give him a glass he drank straight from the bottle, "Ew, Dabi. I don't want your germs."

He chuckled, "Funny you say that now, when it used to be you who would eat from my plate and drink from my cup as brat. You'd leave your fucking saliva and snot and you didn't hear or see me complaining about it."

I blushed embarrassed since he was right. 

"I don't see what you see in that man-child we have for a boss. You like them crusty and creepy don't you?" he teased.

"Oh shut up, he's not.... well um, I guess. But um, hey, you wouldn't understand!"

He nodded as he took a big sip of vodka.

"Yeah, sorry lil sis, but I don't think I wanna know, knowing you, you're probably thinking how nice it'd feel to get dic-"

"Ugh shut up Touya!!" I punched his arm, earning a glare from him.

"You know I hate when you call me that." he rolled his eyes.

"And you know I hate it when you judge my sexual fantasies."

He chuckled which resulted in me doing the same. Dabi and quickly finished the bottle. Like the little sneak he is, he leaped over the counter to grab something stronger. We ended drinking a fair amount of liquor but luckily for us we had a high tolerance for it.

We spoke about the last mission where even Dabi had to side with Tomura saying, the lady's eldest son had the hots for me and I didn't do shit to stop him. 

"He's just mad I made more trouble for him." I whined, "He hates me, he wouldn't even let me touch his hand." I said the latter part with sadness.

"Cuz he's a jealous dumbass." my brother bluntly stated, "Also, he's probably scared he's going to hurt you with his quirk. Like come on' [Nickname], haven't you thought of it? Five fingers and bye-bye little bratty [Name]. "

"Oh, hah-hah very funny." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm serious." Dabi looked at me without laughing or using any teasing tone, "You know not everyone's confident with their bodies... he hides behind the hand for a reason. Like how I have my scars and you know... there's you too."

I thought deeply about what Dabi was trying to say, like him, I have scars of my own. But because of my villain suit, it's impossible to tell. I have scars I got from that bastard of a father--piece of trash Endeavor. I may act confident but... I'm not really. I don't take rejection to well.

"Talk to him. Be blunt as possible, he's dense as a brick when it comes to girls. You're probably the first girl in history wanting to jump on his--"

"Hey!" I went to cover his mouth, "Speak louder why don't you?" I sarcastically scolded him.

He smiled, "Whatever, just don't say big brother doesn't give you advice." he said standing up and heading to his room. 

I stood up as well, contemplating what to do. "Eh, what's the worse that could happen?"

Um... yeah, 1- I don't want to die by the hands of my crush, 2- I don't wanna leave the League, 3- uh it's gonna be hella awkward...

"Maybe it's not a good idea..."