time skip because am fucking lazy

it was now only a few days towards the entrance exam for UA since the last part of y/n he now almost always gose over to Mei's to work on stuff or she comes over to his. both were always making something or fixing something or just trying to get in some study time. since Mei's family have seen y/n workshop and were like Mei in awe of all the things he built. Mrs hatsume which he now calls Kaneko and Mei farther which he now knew as Satoshi. 

Kaneko: hey you two it's dinner time! 

*no response* 

Kaneko: hello? Mei? y/n? 

Kaneko had found the two sleeping away y/n at Mei's desk righting down work while Mei was asleep next to him her body equally slumped over something they made.

Kaneko: thank you Lord for this boy

she simply placed a blanket over them and left the food in the room...

the next morning...

you: zzzzz....no Mei you zzzz can't eat zzz.. nahhhAHH!? M-Mei what are you doing?! 

y/n was on the floor while Mei was casually held his prosthetic leg in the air trying to get a good look at it.

Mei: oh! sorry, y/n I wanted to see your leg again and you were sleeping so I just took it!

you: mei gives me my leg.

Mei: fine. but I really wanna look at it! I haven't got the chance to! 

you: Mei I built this myself it's my baby.

Mei: our baby

you: wtf..ahhh here! just let me just...AHHHHHHHHHHH! PAIN F*CK SH*T F**K

Kaneko: language! 

you: sorry

y/n then pasted his leg to Mei who looked like a child about to get a new gift on Christmas.

Mei: yes! 

you then sat next to Mei as she inspected his weaponised leg. 

Mei: amazing you managed to fit so much into this leg!

you: only a spare hand and blade and a small pistol attachment to...basic survival stuff.

Mei: I bet we could modify more of it!

you: n-no! I like my leg the way it is! and anyway we have the exams in two days we need to decide on what else to bring.

Mei: I still think my idea is a good one!

you: Mei is not going to become a fully fedge cyborg so you can modify my organs! 

Mei: why not you'd live longer and be even better plus it would be made by me!

Mei and y/n went thorght this conversation before but y/n never intended to become a cyborg even tho he is one. already. anyway both of them intended to join the support course and become top tier creators. now they were still trying to decide on what to take as well as the Detector. 

Mei: well maybe we could bring power armour? 

you: mei it's still in its a prototype but...god admit it's for science! 

Mei: yeah! also, I may or may not have added to the suit! 

you: so let's go field test it at the entrance exam! 

Mei: yes! 

so to recap y/n and Mei was going to take a prototype power armour and helmet that analysis recorded quirks. the next to nights Mei and y/n spent hours building up the suit to get it presentable as well as the new Mark 10 helmet! 

 the next to nights Mei and y/n spent hours building up the suit to get it presentable as well as the new Mark 10 helmet! 

you: how did we even build this? 

Mei: science and a lot of sleepless nights! 

you: oh yeah...so should we do one final test run before we actually use it at the exam? 

Mei: yes! added some things to the suit to make it easy to capture villains! or in this case random junk at your workshop! 

after a short walk and moving the suit to the junkyard y/n hoped in the suit.

you: alright am in let's see what we can do in this thing! 

after the thing glowed a bright pink contrasting well with the dark black and grey scheme the suit started to move now keep in mind the suit its self is about 10'2 so it was a hulking machine to look at. now the suit had a few things an expandable shield a larger version of y/n plasma gun as well as a tranquil darts to knock out an enemy and smoke bombs.  

y/n first let out the shield to test it the shield work wonder and protected the whole thing easy after putting the shield in y/n pulled out the plasma gun and shot a few flying targets. after shooting them down Mei brought out a few drones wich y/n easy took down and finally a Mei shouted to y/n

Mei: press the Red button! 

you copy that! 

y/n then press a red button the suit then pulled something from it's back and out popped what looked like a handle? the suit then through the handle down and it then proceeded to make a blinking light? 

you: mei did you make a portable beacon?

Mei: YES do you like it?

y/n then hopped out the suit and gave Mei a hug.

you: I love it but there is just one problem with the suit what do we use it for?

Mei: well rescue or even evacuation situations or just fighting villians in general too.

you: oh yeah Perfect! now all we have to do is make sure it's ready for the entrance exam!