The Big Blow

Oh how much he yearned to listen to the obnoxious nickname of his from virat bhai...So this is the end ryt???

Jan 12(on the early hours of the day):
His phone started ringing and there it is Nushki bhabhi...Eagerly,he started picking up the phone thinking it might be virat bhai..

Nushki:Rah,where are you?? Have you seen your mails or messages...Reply damn it...

Rahul:Ha bhabhi boliye(a bit disappointed that it's not virat).No I just came here to the beach and no I haven't checked my phone..

Nushki:Listen,come at once to the hotel and don't you give a sh** about whatever these people are gonna say to you and Iam extremely sorry for whatever has happened..

Rah:checking his mails quickly and the phone slipped out of his hand unintentionally as he read a mail that read "Mr.K.L.Rahul you are suspended from  playing any form of cricket until further notice with immediate effect and will return to India from the ongoing tour..An enquiry and proceedings will be made against you and Mr.Hardik Pandya for misconduct and indiscipline under rule 41"..

He quickly grabbed his phone to check other tabs about BCCI statement which read the same and replacements were called in form of Shubhman and Vijay Shankar..

He tried calling Virat whose phone was switched off,then he tried calling Rohit and Mahi bhai to be met with the same response..He rushed back to the hotel and literally barged into Ajinkya's room(I know I know...Jinks nahi tha odi team mein for that tour..but he was in the test team and because of this fiasco he hasn't returned back to India yet)..It seemed the entire team is in his room and none of them have slept...He stood at the door not knowing what to say until Jinks beckoned him to come inside and immediately he found himself hugging Jinks...He tried talking to Jinks but words seem to hve failed him as nothing is coming out of his mouth...

Jinks:Rah ,calm down we will sort this out...Trust us...Trust your family...Trust your virat bhai and mahi bhai...Kuch tho bol...

Rahul:Where is virat??

Jinks:He isn't here...and wo (about to complete the sentence but rah didn't listen)

Rahul just said ok and left to his room...

After 2 hours without saying anything to anyone ,he packed his bags and left to India not evn informing to Jinks or Nushki bhabhi...

Throughout the flight after check in formalities,the only question bugging his mind is where is virat??Why hasn't he atleast called?? Is this really the end of his relation with virat?? He is very disappointed in himself and frustrated at being suspended but more than that the one thing that hurt him the most is the no form of contact from his virat bhai ..He even don't know if he is allowed to call him that anymore...May be virat is so ashamed of calling rahul as rahuliya or as his chote bhai anymore and that is the main reason he is avoiding him...He will give everything and anything on the earth to be called as Moi or Rahuliya by him again..Thinking this, he has switched his phone off and took a sleeping pill that he has bought after this fiasco,gulped it and slept off....

Sydney:

Team Room:(3 hours before the match)

Jinks:So,Team we have our match in a few hours as you guys already know.....Now we  are good to go ryt??

The team didn't respond still thinking about the entire controversy surrounding Indian Team..

Just then,the door was banged at an instant and Virat,Rohit and Mahi bhai entered the room with red rimmed eyes and Virat being so tired with bags under his eyes...

Virat's eyes immediately found jinks's...

Virat:Kaise hai sab log??Rahuliya teekh haina??unhone statement tho dekha nahi na ab tak??Hardik kaisa hai??wo teekh hai na??zyada pareshan nahi hai na??

Jinks:Ha sab teekh hai..atleast jitna teekh ho sakta hai utna hai...unhone statement dekhliya aur shayad BCCI ne mail bhi kiya unko ..And Hardik tho I managed to talk to him ,gave him a sleeping pill without notice and he slept off .

Virat:Shit....Yeh C.K.Khanna....trust me I'll kill him oneday in his sleep...I'll rush to Rahul  then..

Jinks:Vi ...Vi stop....He came to me before 4 hours,I guess he is a bit ok...He just wants to be alone and he is in his room sleeping I guess...

Virat:Rah aur being alone....nah ..He never does want to be alone...

Jinks:He always want to be alone when his mood is off...

Virat:Mere saath tho kabhi aisa nahi hua...Infact he wants to be with me...

Jinks:kya kare  ab hum sab uski vi bhai thodi na hai..

Virat managed to give a small smile..
Virat: anyways aap log(rohit,mahi bhai and u) sambhal liye...mein unke room hoke aati hun..

(yeh aankhon wali baat ka credits goes to I don't remember the writer exactly but I think it's niyati di or Neha di,thanks for this idea in their book)

He saw at Ro and mahi bahi and left to Rah's room...

Seeing his room empty,he checked the balcony and washroom..Not finding him any where he called Nushki and upon confirming he isn't even there,he started to panic worse...

He immediately ran to the team room and he shouted  for Mahi bhai huffing...

Virat:Mahi bhai...mahi bhai....Rahul is missing....He isn't present anywhere...Even his things are not there...He started going into his panic mode and calling Rah continuously only to meet with a switch off dialer tone...

Mahi bhai:Cheeku...calm down...Let's search...shayad Hardik ke room mein hoga...

Upon searching and not finding him in Hardik's room too and successfully waking up Hardik too,the entire team started to panic and search for Rah everywhere unsuccessfully for 1 and half hour..

Virat is going berserk and out of control...Mahi bhai and Ro tried calming him down with mahi bhai assuring him that nothing will happen to Rah (inspite of him being a little worried).

Jinks and Mahi bhai being the ever sensible ones reminded everyone that they have to leave to the stadium as it's time for the toss with Jinks and other players who aren't playing assuring them they will continue the search...

Virat continued to protest but Jinks found his eyes again..

Jinks:Vi jaa..team ko teri jarurat hai..we can't cancel the match ryt....I assure you ,I'll find him..you trust me ryt??

Virat:Hm...teekh hai..

Inspite of all the assurances ,Virat and the playing xi heart is not into the game and they found themselves doing many fielding mistakes,leaving the catches...

Despite ro's valiant century and mahi bhai's efforts(50+) ,they lost the game...But virat isn't concerned about it and as soon as the presentation is done,he left the stadium  swiftly with mahi and ro following him back to the hotel
...

Not proof read....Please do let me know your opinion about this so that I can know If I have to make any changes In the plot or my writing style.. Constructive criticism accepted...Pls do vote and comment...It gives any writer motivation to provide further updates.....

So aage kya hoga...guess your answers...dekh lenge kaun correctly karta hai and what's wrong with virat??Rahul ke saath aage kya hoga??