"Woah! Woah!...Hmm...how did you know I wanted that? I'm totally surprised. I never expected you to have such an awesome secret ability. Thank you. You've made me really happy." She smiled at me softly and had a small blush.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hope fragment achieved! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I felt my e-book chime and vibrate, signalling I got a hope fragment.

It should be time for the event I think.

"Oh Nanami, Would you like to walk to the restaurant for the girl event thing?"

"Sure." I got up and held out my hand for her to hold so I could help her up. She hesitated but grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. She didn't let go and neither did I. We both made our way to the hotel building, holding hands in silence. Her hands are soft. Does that sound weird? I feel like it does, I can feel my face heat up a bit. Eventually we make it to the hotel and I open the door for her. She walks in and says a small thanks. We walk up to the restaurant to see everyone else there, and also hajime.

"Oh hi you two!" Ibuki greeted us. She looked down at our hands and back at us, the gave us a smirk. "Ooooo I seee" She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"W-What!?" I asked her blushing.

"Nothingggggggggg" She laughed. I looked over at Chiaki who was glaring at Ibuki but also pouting with a blush. She then let go, and I did too. "A-Anyways so why is Hajime here?" I asked Mahiru who was handing out aprons to everyone. "Ah No offense just curious.." I told him and he nodded in response saying its fine.

"Well He gave me the recipes so I thought in return he could have some sweets when there done and stay while were here."

"Oh I see..." Chiaki trailed off.

"Yes, I too was also confused until Kozumi explained the situation." Sonia chimed in.

"So this is everyone?" Usami asked. Mahiru Nodded handing me and Chiaki our aprons, they were pink and seemed like it would fit me. I put it on and ask Chiaki to help tie it for me in the back, she agrees and ties the string into bows and I help her with hers as well.

"Yaaaahooooooooooo! I'm gonna kick it into over drive!!" Ibuki shouts excited.

"I don't belive you need to be so energetic when it comes to cooking.." Peko sweat dropped.

An hour in and we have three cakes being frosted and decorated, a sponge cake ready to eat, chocolates, cookies being cut by hiyoko, and ibuki making a mini her out of bread dough. Mikan was coating a crossant in butter, Peko making more chocolate, Sonia decorating a cake, Mahiru putting more strawberries on the sponge cake, Akane eating sweets already and Chiaki and I were feeding Usami and each other sweets.

"Mikan, be sure to watch your fingers. You can be clumsy sometimes." Hajime told her. I nodded in agreement.

"I-I'll do my best! I'll try to live up to your expectations so you don't hate me!"

"N-No, I mean...I'm just trying to say lighten up a bit and be careful.." Hajime sweat dropped.

"My femininity is hella boss!" Sonia exclaimed as she decorated the cake. I laughed at her statement and everyone else just smiled at her.

"This sort of activity...Is not bad every once in a while.."Peko smiled lightly as she mixed the chocolate.

"Hmmmm....It's not bad but....ideally it'd be more bowl-shaped..." Ibuki groaned.

"I-Ibuki! What is *that*? What are you making!?" Hajime asked her confused.

"You just noticed?" I asked him.