Now for Sonia then I can go find Chiaki and hang out with her before the girl time event thingy. Hmm let's see. As I leave the snack isle I see a part full of cakes and pastries. Hmmm Maybe she'd like one of these. Gugelhupf Cake, Ooo This seems yummy. Hopefully she'll like this. I place it in my bag and head outside of the store. While walking out, I pull out my handbook to see where Chiaki is. Hmm. Oh she's actually on her way towards the store, well walking in this direction. I'll meet her in the middle and ask her to hang out. I see Chiaki in the distance and walk towards her. After a little bit of walking I greet her.

"Hi Nanami!"

"Hello (l/n) I was actually looking for you..."

"Oh really?" I asked her confused.

"Mhm...I was wondering if you'd like to hang out..." She says sleepily.

"Oh yeah sure, Did you have something in mind?"

She took a moment then nodded. "We could play video games together on the second island....the beach part..."

"Oh yeah sure." We both walk to the second island and she pulls out two psp's. She handed me the (favorite color) one. I took it carefully and looked at her in awe.

"How did you know this was my favorite color?"

"....I guessed..." She said looking away with her hood up. I laugh at this and she looks at me with a pout and light blush. We then have a small conversation about colors and which is our favorites. She told me that hers was pink and that's why she had a pink cat bag. We then made it to the beach and both sat down against a tree near the water but far away to where we wouldn't get wet.

"So what game are we playing?"

"Hmm...We could play Galaga or....Grand theft auto...or if you have any games in mind we could play that..."

"Oh Um...Galaga is fine" I smile at her. She nods in response and starts up the game for us both, putting it so we can battle each other. She handed it back to me and explained the rules and how to play. We both press play and the game begins.

(Idk how this game works if ima be honest but um yeah ima try to make it make sense)

I move my spaceship to hit hers but it ends up with me taking damage from enemies. Chiaki then moved her to shoot at them and also shoot me. I lost a life and a new space ship appeared, I only have this and one other life left. I shoot enemies and get two shots in at chiakis ship, she also hit me in return but I didn't take too much damage. Then a message popped up saying the boss was here. Damn already.

It then showed up and I put my attention towards it. I hit it with all I got and somehow ended up dying. I'm assuming Chiaki hit me while I was distracted, alright one more life. She ended up defeating the boss while I died. i hit her and she died, then appeared because she has lives still. I hit some other enemies and she got three hits on me. Hmm I'll end up loosing at this point. While thinking, I was greeted with a game over screen.

"Whatttt...Damn they don't call you the ultimate gamer for nothing." I smile at her. She just looked at me then looked away. "Huh. S-Something wrong?"

"Well...Despite being the ultimate gamer...there one genre im not good at...." She twirled a piece of hair.

"Oh..What is it?"

"...Not telling..." She pouted, with her cheeks puffed out. She's so cute and prettyyyy.

"O-Oh." I let out an awkward laugh. She turned her head back at me.

"I might tell you...someday..." She had a light blush and seemed timid.

"Oh that reminds me. I have something for you." She titled her head a little and looked at me while I grab the book out of my bag. "Here!" I hand her the book and she looks at it in awe.