"Okay, Listen up, pill. I appreciate what you've done for me, but it's over. I am officially breaking up with you. And cancer." Alexa said before popping the pill into her mouth and washing it down with water. We all started cheering happily for her.

"Oh, good, the list hasn't gone up yet." I said and Alexa and I walked over to Katie, Ryan, and Nathan. (Had to look up his name and that may not even be his name) "How you doing?"

"I'm a wreck." Katie said.

"Heh! I'm a nervous wreck." Ryan said. "I wish I could relax a little to be a regular wreck."

"I hope I get constable warren." Nathan said. "I know he's not the lead, but I'm afraid to aspire to more."

"Look worst case scenario, you don't get the parts you want." Alexa said.

"Eh, no. Worst case scenario is not being cast at all. Why would you put that in my head?"

"This is why I play basketball." Alexa said and I nodded.

Reagan and Hannah walked up to us by the lockers and Hannah asked, "Is the list up yet?"

"No. Wreck. Nervous wreck." Katie replied pointing to both herself and Ryan. "There, you're caught up."

"Well, good luck. I've got to get to Peggy's study group early so I can pre-study before I study." Reagan told us.

"Ugh you've gotten so boring." Hannah told Reagan.

"I may be boring, but on the practice tests my scores have gone up 200 points. Also, i'm not boring."

"Two hundred points? That--that would really help with scholarships." Katie said pointing towards me and her. I wasn't even sure if I was going to college but scholarships would be helpful if i do go. "I'd kill to be in that group."

"Well, it was super hard to get in, so you should have thought about it this summer, like I did. Hope you get the part." Reagan said before walking off. (I don't wanna say reagan is a bitch but she's a bitch.)

"She tells it like it is. It's sometimes hard to not cry around her, but we like the same movies." Hannah admitted.

"The list! Give her space!" Nathan exclaimed as the drama teacher walked down the hall.

"I had to make some difficult decisions and some not so difficult decisions. For those of you who got parts in the play, rehearsal starts in one hour. And for those of you who didn't get parts, well, life isn't fair and it's time you realize that." She said before pinning the list on the wall. Everyone crowded around the list and searched for their name.

"Oh! I got constable warren!" Nathan exclaimed.

"Ah! Yes! I got George! I got--" Ryan said excitedly.

"I'd celebrate with you but I can't until i know Katie got--" Alexa said but was interrupted by Katie saying,

"I got Emily!"

"Yay! I can celebrate now!"

"Can you believe it?" Ryan asked.

"We get married." Katie said.

"But just in the play."

"Of course just in the play."

"I get to wear a bowtie."

"That is exciting."

"Congratulations, Emily!" I said to my twin before giving her a hug and then Alexa gave her highlighters wrapped in a ribbon.

"Highlighters for your script!"

"Oh, thank you."

"We got you two since you have so many lines." I told her.