I kinda struggled with one part and Kenma blindly reached for my left hand, he held it and caressed it with his thumb. How does he know when I start to panic? He never felt tired of trying to reach for my hand, he even had his eyes on his paper.

I stood to pass my paper and so did he, we passed at the same time. "(Y/n)." I was about to go back to my seat when the teacher called me, I give Kenma a smile before turning around. "I don't really care if my students are going out, just know when to and not to." I immediately wave my hands in front of me.

"H-He was helping me calm down." His mouth formed a shape of an 'o' while he nodded, we weren't doing anything inappropriate. "H-He doesn't like attracting p-people so, y-you can be rest assured." He shook his head, making me raise my brow? Is this that typical overprotective teacher scene where they'd make you guys break up??

"I'm talking about your health." He was unclear!!!! "Knowing the way how the two of you treated each other before." Excuse me?? How the hell does he know that? Who told him? Or was he observing us? That is straight up weird!! "Are you thinking of negative words about me?" I let out a cough and shake my head. "Your teachers are observant."

"H-He's uhm.. he's t-taking good care of me." I can feel most of my blood stay in my cheeks, it feels hot here. He smiled and nodded, I bowed before I headed back to my seat. Kenma questioned me with his eyes, I just shook my head and gave him a reassuring smile.

The bell echoed all around the school, it's finally lunch. My best friends and I kinda planned eating together but they were all taken away by their uhm, boyfriends. I had no choice but to stay with Kenma too, not that I don't like spending time with him, just thought that maybe I could spend time with my friends. Kenma joked, telling me he was offended and I only rolled my eyes at him.

He wanted to stay somewhere more private, I don't really mind whether we stay in a crowded place or not, as long as I get to eat then I'm fine. But maybe he wants to hide his sweet side from the rest of the world and only be like that to me. Still weird, but I'm already used to his personality switch. He brought me to the rooftop, there wasn't anyone but us.

Kenma spoke a lot. He talked about how he actually doesn't enjoy volleyball, but Hinata made it interesting to him, he also found his way to try and make my heart jump. I'm actually cringing a lot, but it's funny to hear him say weird things, I enjoy listening to him. I enjoy everything he does, because he's trying. It's actually still obvious that he's not used to acting this way, that pudding head.

He brought pistachios! I got the bag from him, stuffing my mouth with the nuts. Yummy.. He knows that I love them, he said he has another one in his bag. I'm actually very happy, too happy that I kissed his cheek and now he's beet red. He gives me kisses all the time and he turns red the moment he gets one, cute.

My phone rang, I checked to see who it was, it's just Kenma. We're literally beside each other! He took my phone from my hand, frowning at the sight of the screen. "You didn't change my contact name." I pause for a few seconds, bursting into laughter when I understood what he's looking so down for. He showed me his phone and my contact name was a heart.

"Then do you want me to add a heart?" He's so cute, I can't believe I get to see Kenma this way. The game addicted Kenma is doing so many peculiar things that I would've never expected he would do. "I like the sound of Kodzuken.. or do you want me to change it?" He looks like he's thinking whether he should say yes or not. I snatched my phone from him, changing it into a heart, biting my bottom lip to stop smiling.

"I didn't even say anything." I gave him a look and his face is red again, he looked away, maybe he thought he could hide; I saw his face, he's smiling. He turned to me, sneaking a kiss. "I love you." I want to say that too, but it's too soon.