Fight in the Evening Sun

ابدأ من البداية

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Bodyguard Monster, Black King and Assassin Alien, Nackle Seijin appears

-at the park in the sunset-

Narrator: After that, Yuga has been put on suspension in AIGES. Due to his recklessness. But then, a very familiar person came to talk to him.

Yuga: I'm on suspension? Why?

???: Yo, Yuga!

Yuga: Benji-san.

Benji: Who were you expecting? And what's with the long face? You mess something up again?

Yuga: Easy for you to say, I'm was put on a two-day suspension. By AIGES.

Benji: I see, being a member is hard. I remember you said you could never win against your senior in training.

Yuga: Don't make fun of me! I know I'm still new, but I'm always thinking about how can I do things better.

(then Benji our his sketchbook on the easel)

Benji: Hey Yuga. I've been finding it hard to finish this one.

Yuga: Come to think of it, you're always working on it.

Benji: Drawing is an interesting thing. I could find certain colours appealing today, but I'll find others to be better tomorrow.

Benji: So I'll restart, repeat the process and that way I can find a solution for myself.

Yuga: A solution for yourself.

Benji: Yea, you're just like this I finished drawing, Yuga. If thing don't go well, just keep going at it again and again.

Yuga: It's like a weight's been lifted off my shoulder.

Eve: Yuga-san!

(then they saw Eve coming with a bag)

Yuga: Eve.

Eve: Here, Captain told me to give this to you.

Yuga: Captain?

Eve: Even you're on suspension, you can't go starving?

Benji: Oh, is she your...

Yuga: She's not. She's my colleague. Don't change the subject.

Eve: This is...

Benji: Oh, the sky's color of the sky changes. Now I get to redraw again, the key to making progress is to not monkey around.

Yuga: That's a lame joke, Benji-san.

-at the Sky Base-

Nana: Here's are the reports, there's some rumbling at Area Q-56.

Najenda: I see, Kaki and Enishi, can you investigate it?