Chapter Four: The Forbidden Reading Room

Start from the beginning

The red and white coloured young man suddenly cried out.

"KIRISHIMA AND I WILL GO."

Ururaka was utterly flabbergasted, but shrugged and went off to find the Romance section of the library. Kiri and Todo were ushered into the hallway, and the door swung shut behind them, keeping them in complete darkness. The two sexually charged semi-adulterers groped their way down the long hallway, attempting to find a lightswitch. All of a sudden, the boys sensed that they were out of the hallway and had emerged into a larger room.

Suddenly, Todoroki crashed into a solidified figure.

Is Kiri turned on already? Todo thought.

He embraced the being enshrouded in darkness, when the lights abruptly flicked on. A stone statue of an old man glared Todoroki in the face, and Kirishima stood by the lightswitch in utter horror.

In utter bafflement, Todoroki froze, with Kirishima prolonging the silence with the pure awkwardness of the moment. However, suddenly a different feeling hung low in the room, dissipating throughout the room like a thick fog. Their eyes met, and a look was exchanged. A familiar look; the same one that took control of them back in that alleyway. Todo's eyes drifted down, first towards Kiri's ruby red lips, and then down further. He lingered on an area he knew was of special importance to Kiri. He noticed a slight bulge rising in the area upon which his eyes were fixated. This bugle pulsated and pressed against Kiri's thin pantalons. Kiri felt the sensation too, and was instantly attracted impossibly more to Todo. Knowing this, Todo drew his eyes up slowly and carefully letting the tension seep in the air.

With total understanding, Todoroki ran into Kirishima's arms, collapsing into his strong, toned biceps. Kirishima tried to soften the blow; difficult as Kirishima was solidifying more and more every second they were alone together. The bulge from Kiri's pantalons pressed against Todo, hardening with his body but he pretended not to notice.

"I want you," whispered Todo in Kiri's ear. The need for this could be heard by anyone within earshot. Todoroki was desperate for Kiri to take him. He wanted Kiri inside him so deeply, and Kiri knew this.

"Me too," replied Kiri seductively. His own need was not as obvious in speech as Todoroki's, but he perhaps needed 'Roki more, even if he did not know it himself.

The glint in their eyes lit the mood as their lips collided in a spell of passionate love. Kirishima's fingers rested in Todoroki's hair, tangling their way through the layers of fibres and follicles. Todoroki rubbed Kiri's pecs over the fabric, feeling the intricate stonework as if it were crafted by Michaelangelo, the masonry as chiseled as David himself.

Suddenly, however out of character it may seem, Kirishima aggressively pushed the attractive twink away from him. Todoroki stood there, confused as to why such a change of heart had occurred. Kirishima's eyes glowed with a fiery passion, illuminated with a look balancing between lust and hatred. Todoroki, not being able to distinguish between the two, gave a look of confusion quickly countered by Eijiro's words:

"Close your eyes."

Todoroki obeyed, almost robotically, the scathing tone of the words making him reminisce his past with Bakugou. Kirishima smiled, happy with the fast obedience that his partner-in-crime provided. He dashed towards Todoroki, sharpening the tips of his fingers preparing for the attack. Kirishima began to tear apart Roki's clothing, stripping him furiously and reducing the clothing to nothing more but shreds. Todoroki felt his boxers fall apart on his body, his ass succumbing to gravity along with his manhood, flicking upwards in arousal after being released from its restraints. Kirishima poised himself behind Shoto, readying himself for his first attack on the bulbous behinds entrancing him. He took a breath, delivering the first strike.