4 ➳Gone forever!

Start from the beginning

"I don't care it is enough for me!More than 0% is enough to me!"-Tony repeated than he looked over to the bench where Rhodes and Carol where napping slightly and went over to give the happy news.

➳In another time.

It was 11 pm...The baby had been in surgery for more than 4 hours now.Some nurses would come in and out and give small informations.

Waiting behind the door was devastating and really killing.Tony was sitting on the cold ground refusing to sit in one of the chairs a couple meters away.Carol had went to get coffee and Rhodey was still napping to tired to open his eyes.

The doors opened and another doctor came out.Tony sat up in the speed of light.-"We are having complications and the baby's body may not cooperate with the new heart but we are doing everything in our power to make it better!"

Tony's heart dropped sad again.All the hope he was living with was going down and down.He couldn't still believe that his baby was dying.He was too small!Too young to die...his life had just bloomed!

Carol came with the coffee.Tony took the 7th coffee for the last 5 hours and drunk it all down and said a faintly Thanks which Carol couldn't even hear good.

Rhodey woke up and took his coffee knowing it wouldn't work anyway.Tony was staying strong like a stone.His emotions bottled up not wanting to look weak.His baby would be okay...He had too! 'A Stark is always strong!'-Howard had said to the young Tony.And he wanted to believe it.

➳12 o clock midnight.

The doors opened one more time.The doctor who talked with Tony the other times.His face was sad and his movements where slow.

Tony sat up one more time.His face filled with dried tear ways and his eyes red from not sleeping.He walked to the doctor.

The doctor was silent.He placed a hand in Tony's shoulder and tightened the grip.

Rhodey knew...He walked near ready to catch Tony if he fell.

"Tony..."-The doctor started.

He understood it from his eyes.He didn't wanted to believe-it.-"No...please no...Say no please...!"

"We tried Tony...we truly did!"-the doctor said but Tony wasn't even listening anymore.-"He had a passive death.He didn't feel any pain."

Tony sat against the wall and slowly started to fall in the ground.Tears tolling down uncontrolled.His baby was gone...Gone Forever?!

In the day he came?The day that made him the happiest person in the world!The day he saw for the first time those doe eyes.

He wouldn't listen to his indescribable mumblings around the house...the small walking around with his small baby steps.He wouldn't play with his favorite red and blue toys...and wear his favorite onesies.Tony left out a sob.Carol made her way and took him in her arms.Hugging him for confront and holding him in her shoulder to cry.

Rhodey walked away with the doctor probably to take care of the paper works which Tony wouldn't be able to do these times soon.

"Shhhh...He's with-the angles.Exactly where he belongs!"-Carol said also sobbing silently.Tony was fully crying,not stoping any tear or any sound coming from his hurt-and shattered soul.

➳In another room...

The baby's lifeless body was laying down in a small bed among with the other deceased baby Peter Parker who donated his heart,which now was in Peter Stark's body.

"Two Peter's...Can you believe how unfortunate these babies where ?"-A nurse said as she placed the name tags in the lifeless bodies.

"Remember me to not call any of my kids Peter...I don't want the to have Peters luck!"-the other nurse said making the place ready for transportation.

"Don't mess up the name tags Bestie."-The other nurse said as she took the weel-bed to the transporting ambulance.

"Don't mess up the babies.Peter Parker is going to the Intel hospital where he was taken from and the other baby start making him ready..."-The nurse who was placing the name tags said.

"Aye aye Bestie!"-The nurse said and took baby with the tag Peter Parker in his wrist.

➳In the Intel hospital...

May was going to take a last look.She wasn't ready to never see her Peter anymore.-"Has the heart transplant donator baby ambulance come yet?"-She asked.

"Yes it has.The baby is transported at the conserving room."-The nurse said and May made a run through the hallways knowing if she got caught of work she would be fired.

She opened the door and the baby covered with a white sheet appeared in front of her.It was warm in the room.Thats why they call it conserving room.It helped with the body warmth conserving which allowed the bodies to stay unharmed.Like a embrion warmth.

She walked slowly to the table tears running through her face.She had really loved that kid.Knowing that Mary was almost all the time sick after the birth she had made a connection with the baby.

She placed her soft hand against the cold sheets and was about to leave when she felt a small, faintly and really silent...HEARTBEAT?!!

•••