Chapter 5- Camping Out

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And I guess you want somethin'... tubular?" Lianna questioned. Drax nodded and was about to ask how she knew, but Lianna already had it done and showed him before he could speak. "Get in and try it." She said.

"Get in and try what?" Drax said confused.

"The tube hammock silly." She smiled. Drax nodded and got in. Then there was only one person left to satisfy.

Rocket.

He was just sitting there by Groot, fiddled away with a strand of her hair from the wall. Lianna smiled and decided to go up the tree. Rocket caught glimpse of her foot disappearing up the tree. I wonder what she's doin', Rocket thought. He got up and headed for the tree.

"I am Groot? (Aren't you gonna go to sleep soon, too)" Groot asked.

"Maybe later, but I promise you that I'll sleep, Groot." Rocket said, and started up the tree. Groot smiled to him, and released some of his glowing puffs to light up the dome a little.

Rocket finally made it to the top, but saw Lianna heading toward the house. He climbed to the edge of a branch and jumped off, sliding down the side of the dome and quietly following her.

Lianna carefully opened the door and snuck inside. She looked around for her father, and found him in no sight. She sighed in relief and quietly tip-toed to her room. Suddenly a door opened, and she rushed inside the room, carefully closing the door.

Rocket pushed the front door close and looked around for Lianna. He looked in the living room and the kitchen. Then he heard a little shuffling noise coming from the hall. He looked down the hallway and saw no one. He quietly crept down the hall until a door swung open and he saw a fabricy monster. It stepped on his tail and he yelp. He pulled his tail out from under the monster's foot and it fell with a soft 'thump'.

"Ow." The monster had a very familiar voice until it hit him.

"Lianna?" Rocket went over to the pile of blankets and comforters and moved a blanket off her face. Her face filled with confusion when she saw Rocket.

"Rocket?" She said, sitting up and setting aside the blankets and comforters. "Wait, if your here, and I heard a squeal..." It took a couple of seconds for it to sink in that she stepped on Rocket's tail. Rocket's face was quickly planted on to her chest, his mind screaming 'BOOBS' and 'BONER ALERT'.

"I am SO sorry about that, Rocket. I was just getting blankets for everyone and I didn't see you there, and I'm SOO sorry." She sounded like she was begging mercy for her life to be spared.

"Woah, woah. Lianna, calm down." Rocket pushed his face out of her breasts and looked her in the eye, seeing she was slightly tearing up. "It was just an accident, it happened many times to me before." He reached out to her face and wiped a tear away. Her face flooded with pink and she quickly broke eye contact.

"Y-Yeah." She sat Rocket up and fixed herself to sit on her legs. "I-I guess I-I kinda overreacted from that." She soon got up and grabbed the bundle of blankets. "But I'm still doin' a favor for you because of that." Lianna picked up Rocket with her hair and sat him down on the blanket bundle. "Shot gun on the walk back." She smiled and walked over to the door, using her hair to turn knob.

"You know I could've done that for you." Rocket said as she closed the door.

"Well, I'm still doin' your favoring, so don't ruin it too quick, bub." Lianna giggled. He chuckled slightly and looked up at the sky, remembering the old times, but some of the old times were also bad times that he never wanted to remember again.

"You ok, Rocket?" Lianna's voice broke his focus and he looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He yawned.