Fellpoth:Train Meeting

Start from the beginning

Rurik's POV:

Walking down the hall with the cutie next me we came up to our track setting down my bag on the bench I checked when our train comes which wasn't for the few minutes. "Looks like our train isn't here yet cup have to chill here for a bit" plopping down on the bench pulling him down next to me making him yelp "did you have to do that?" "yep now I never catch your name?" he growled before looking away crossing his arms, gently grabbing his chin I turned him back to me "my name is Rurik Roller now what's yours cup" I asked rubbing his chin with my thumb making him blush big time "I uh it's Lotus Afterdeath" he said in a dazed voice making me smirk then into shock 'this is the grim reaper's kid huh I lucked out didn't I' pulling my hand away which brought him back from his daze state "you ok there Lotus?" I asked smirking, he just growled pulling his red scarf up more hiding his adorable blush. After a bit I started to feel hungry and I saw a vending machine "I'm gunna grab a snack you want anything cup?" he looked up and shook his head "I'm fine just hurry back" nodding I walked over to the machine putting in some money and getting myself some chips and a soda "there you are you little shit" quickly turning around I saw Lotus's ex holding him by the arm "leave me alone Cray" I growled storming over I pulled the prick off lotus before punching him square in the face making him fall back. I brought cup close to me who hid in my chest shaking like a leaf and whimpering 'what the heck did this jackass do to him' the guy called Cray growled "what the fuck man, get your hands off my property" "Cup get behind me" he nodded and went behind me "I'd back off if I were you buddy" I warned, by now some people were watching the scene unfold but I didn't care all I cared was protecting this cutie "I'm not gonna back off till I get what I came for which is that little cheating shit behind you" I growled at him about to grab my knife hidden in my pocket "is there a problem here" a officer came out of no where looking at the both of us with a stern look "officer this guy is his ex and he's trying to take him away by force" I calmly manner which seem to tick off this shit head cray cause he growled at me making me smirk. "why you son of-" he went to lung at me but the officer got to him first "Cray the skeleton I thought it was you, your under arrest for domestic abuse" he said leading cray away from us then another office came up to us "Mr. Lotus can I talk to you for a second?" cup came out from behind me but latched himself on me looking at the officer who started to ask him questions.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy lol~~~~

The officer got all the info he needed and left us "cup u ok?" he didn't answer but looked down away from me "th-thanks again for protecting me again I owe you one" he mumbled "I smiled "no biggy cup". We soon heard our train pull up, grabbing our stuff "I'll see ya around cup, if you need me come find me ok" I started to walk away when something pulled me back, looking behind me cup looked up at me his eye's had a begging in them "can you stay with me please I don't want to be alone, I don't think they'll care" he mumbled. Blinking I chuckled nodding my head, cup went ahead of me getting on the train showing his ticket to the guy me doing the same (again don't know what the rules are or what the guys called) cup kept walking looking at his ticket then looking up for his room which he soon found. Sliding the door open the room looked spaces, little table on the side bathroom on the other side "uh there's only one bed" turning to cup I saw that he was right there was only one bed "don't worry about cup I'll crash on the floor you take the bed" I suggested throwing my bag on the floor before setting at the table. Cup just shook his head setting his bag down before plopping down on the bed rubbing his arm, soon we felt the train start to move 'finally' I played on my phone for a bit also shooting a text to my old man telling him I left the station which all said was ok 'jackass' shaking my head I looked over at the quite cupcake. He kept rubbing his arm the one that asshole cray grabbed 'hmm' getting up I sat next to him which he flinched from, "is your arm ok lotus?" he nodded but I knew better I gently took his arm "H-HEY" before he could pull his arm away I moved his sleeve up and I saw a nasty bruise on the bone and others along his arm "cup".