Chapter 19 Nicole

"These are my last wishes, I hope you get them right, girl if I don't make it home tonight

Make it home August Alsina feat Jeezy"

-Tuesday Afternoon-

I wake up and it feels like someone is trying to chop my entire body up with a butter knife. My head feels as if someone is banging me upside my head with a hammer. I know the nurse said I'll be sore but damn.

I look over to see my twin passed out next to me. I don't know what I'd do without him. He is literally my other half and he completes me.

I knew yo ass would knock someone up. I think to myself. I almost popped him on his forehead. He isn't ready to be father especially with his immaturity level.

"Stop breathing on my damn face." He says in a very deep ass voice.

I had to take a second glance to make sure that was my brother. His voice sounds too similar to Lamar's. "Stop talking shit breath." I say getting up and walking into my master bathroom and grabbing the toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Like you're the one to talk." He says purposely knocking the toothpaste out my hand and getting into the shower forcing me out the bathroom until it was my turn. Like it isn't my bathroom though.

Forty minutes later...

I come out the bathroom fitted with a pair black leggings that ripped at the knee and a white tank top. Jaylen is making my bed up. He looks like shit meanwhile I feel like shit. I throw my wet hair into a messy bun and flop back on my bed and look at my stomach. I'm not showing at all. I was pretty chubby at two months with Arianna. I can't have another child in these conditions.

"Why did she let you smash without a condom? I think that is out of the ordinary for her." I say staring up at the swirling ceiling fan.

"I don't know and you right."

"I should beat her ass for saying she gone do everything she can to lose that baby. Ima make her regret that she was even born."

"You might be a little late on that. Quana heard me and Brit arguing and she may have beat her ass already." He says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Damn. She always beats me to the good shit." I say sarcastically.

"This ain't shit to joke about Nicks."

"Who said I was joking? That bitch gone learn to not fuck with this family. Why she mad cause she let you smash without protection?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if Quana got her ass locked in a room somewhere."

"Damnit. That was my next move!" I say stomping around my room.

Jaylen chuckles. "So, we really about to have four kids in this damn house huh?"

I sigh. "I seriously do not want people knowing I'm pregnant Jay. Cause then I'll definitely be number one on someone's hit list."

"I got you. When have I ever told anyone your secrets? Especially the one about Karen."

I cover his mouth. "I thought Lamar, Quamir and I told you to never speak of that fuckin name." I say through clenched teeth.

He puts both his hands up like I just put a gun to his face and apologizes.

I walk out my room and slam the door shut. I thought I told that brat to keep his mouth shut about that bitch. He could have been pillow talking with that little hoe Brittany with his pussy whipped ass.