"She. She. She lives in daydreams with me. She's the first one that I see and I don't know why, I don't know who she is."

Selene was already in love with the song. The lower chords made the tone of the song seem dark. She definitely thought that once they started producing, there would be electric guitars in the back. The chords were repetitive which meant that it wouldn't be hard for anyone else to learn it. It was mostly just D chords and a E and A here and there.

"Lives for the memory, a woman who's just in his head. She sleeps in his bed. While he plays pretend, so pretend," Harry sung, a slightly smile coming onto his face.

He repeated the chorus again and added, "I don't know where she is..." to the the end.

"You two are a fucking geniuses," Selene stayed, watching as Harry brung his hands to his ears to cover them. "Don't act like that, you know you are."

"I can't even remember my name right now," Harry muttered as he placed the guitar down.

"I have an idea," Mitch said as he grabbed his electric guitar. "Can you turn on the recording thingy?"

Selene stood up and pressed the recording on toe booth. "It's on Mitch."

Mitch placed the head phones on and put the aux in the guitar. "Harry can you come in here and just play the chords over and over."

"What's in it for me?" Harry asked.

"Oh I don't know, your source of income. Get your ass in here," Mitch rushed. Selene covered her mouth as she snorted.

Harry picked up the acoustic guitar and trudged his way into the recording area.

"Okay 1...2...3."

Selene sat back and watched as Mitch played whatever came to his intoxicated mind. That man was still fully able to do everything as if he was sober and it amazed her. She was guessing that Mitch wanted to use it as a backing track or solo at the end.

Selene bopped her head to the guitar that played throughout the whole room

Selene bopped her head to the guitar that played throughout the whole room. It was euphoric. Selene felt the music flow through her veins. She already knew that this was going to be her favorite track off the album. She looked up as the guitar stopped; her hair covering her face. She pushed it out of her face and stood up to stop the recording.

"Holy fucking Shit Mitch. Your amazing," she expressed.

"I played part of it before in like late 2016. I guess the rest just came to my mind and went poof," he muttered; his hands moving in circles for enthusiasm. Yep, still gone.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Please don't do any stupid," Selene pressed as she walked towards the door.

Harry put his thumb up. "Nothing stupid."