TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
-Anon

From the birth, we are taught confidence. To walk, to talk, to do what we desire. At that part of life, nothing is impossible as long as we try hard. It shapes us to be on our own. When that is achieved, we are introduced to society through school, church and other public gatherings and that's when we ask the self-damaging questions.

We meet people in school, churches, parties, even concerts. We see people on our phones through the social media, TV and we get interested in how they are a sight to behold. We slowly forget who we are, who we began as and start to wish to be like them, talk like them, even look like them. We pick up new habits either harmful or good ones.

But how do you know if a habit is good for you?

In your eyes, it's everything you could possibly want but the people you have around determine whether it is good or not, depending on how they react to it. And the reactions of your company can either deflate or boost your confidence with time.

This criticism puts fear in us. We doubt ourselves and cannot get to our potential. Descartes once said, "We think because we are." We are human. We have weaknesses that Fear takes advantage of.

A flower does not think of being like the flower next to it. It just blooms.

-Anon.

Every one is more like a flower. We live in groups but are unique in our own ways. If you know where you want to get to, then there is no need to compare. Just be you. Use your uniqueness to create your own wonder for the world. Breathe in confidence and exhale all fear. That's how to be or not to be.

Watch out for next chapters as we talk of the common fears of the twenties . Thanks for reading.