"I'll see you later ok?" Sooyoung smiles and pats her head. Jiwoo nods and is finally able to escape that. But now she had to deal with her own friends.

Heejin smiles at Sooyoung as a sign of gratitude for taking care of Jiwoo.

Gowon made eye contact with Olivia but before she could even open her mouth she was gone.

"She hates me." Gowon sighs and places her head on the table. She didn't know what to do at this point.

Vivi pats her head. "She doesn't! I'm sure after you tell her everything she'll understand."

Gowon just wanted to go home and cry but of course tournaments had to be today. Now it really felt like they were rivals. When Gowon closed her eyes she saw the pain Olivia displayed that night.

"I hope Jiwoo is ok." Sooyoung sighs and looks off into the crowd where Jiwoo disappeared with the rest of the Wolves. "She's sorry by the way. She hates herself for what she did yesterday. It's also my fault for giving her the alcohol." She frowned.

"I know Jiwoo. Obviously the poor girl had lots of shit built up but no one thought she would've exploded like that." Haseul says while Gowon frowns. Gowon knew that she was part of the reason Jiwoo exploded. Yes she was upset about Jiwoo telling everyone about her and Olivia but for the most part she felt bad for her.

Yerim did too. She knew she could've just told Gowon and kept it between them but she was too afraid. Luckily for her Gowon didn't make it awkward and even better she confessed to Yeojin.

Jiwoo kept her head down for the most part of being with her friends. The only person kinda talking to her was Heejin. She felt comfortable but it wasn't because Jiwoo hadn't said anything about her. It was because she could relate to Jiwoo. Heejin had always felt like the odd one out. For a period of time the Wolves would come to her for their problems yet rarely listened to her. It wasn't until recently that she started speaking her mind. That's why the whole thing with Hyunjin was happening. She knew Jiwoo just wanted to relax but had to deal with her friends.

"Why don't we go and play some matches?" Hyunjin says after finishing the rest of her ice cream.

Olivia nods "Yeah we're all a little too distracted today." She leads everyone to the pcs that they played on the other day.

The match was to say the least very very awkward. When you're a team you need to communicate. Jiwoo always spoke plenty when she played videogames but now she wouldn't even speak when she died. She would usually let everyone know she died by yelling or complaining.

"Um I'm gonna drop in so Jiwoo heal me?" Olivia says assuming Jiwoo is right behind her like always she jumps into the middle of the battle.

"Still at spawn." Jiwoo quietly says.

After that Olivia's meka gets destroyed but she's able to make it out alive. "Fuck!" She yells not too loud since they were still in public.

They had barely won the game. Thanks to overtime of course if that wasn't part of the game they would've lost.

They all take off their headsets. By the way Jiwoo played Olivia knew she would have to talk to her in private. When Jiwoo tried calling her she was to prideful and just didn't wanna hear Jiwoo's voice. She was angry but on the way here she like everyone else started to understand Jiwoo's emotions.

"Hey guys you can go walk around I'm just gonna speak to Jiwoo really quick."

Olivia didn't bother being sneaky. She wasn't gonna sneak Jiwoo into the bathroom to talk at this point she didn't care. She just needed to talk to the girl.

Because of that everyone knows what it's about which makes their hearts beat fast. They're scared for Jiwoo but if they interfere now it could be a lot worse. It felt tense like watching your friend go into the principal's office.

"I know what happened yesterday was shit but I can't have you playing like that during tournaments."

Jiwoo's eyebrows furrowed. "Is that really all you care about right now? What about Hyunjin? What about Jungeun for fuck's sake!"

"I've spoke to both of them. Hyunjin and I agreed to talking more on it after tournaments. As for Jungeun she told me everything."

"Ok well what about me?"

Olivia scoffed. "You think I don't care about what's happening to you? I out of all people know how hard you are on yourself."

There were many moments in their gaming careers where Jiwoo couldn't maintain her happiness. Many times she wanted to give up. So instead of being angry she knew it wouldn't make things better. She instead sympathized with the girl in front of her. "After the tournaments I'm gonna be checking back on you like I've always done. Jiwoo what the hell I love you." She hugs Jiwoo who seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Jiwoo hugged her back just as tightly. "I'm still sorry about Gowon. I know you two aren't talking anymore." Her voice was a bit muffled by Olivia's shoulder but she was able to make it out. "I didn't mean for you and her to get like this."

Olivia pulls away and takes Jiwoo by the shoulders. "Don't blame yourself too much Jiwoo. It was probably for the best."

They give each other weak smiles before heading back to their friends.

Things had been resolved with Olivia for the most part but she still had to fix everything with the others.