CHAPTER 30

After that crazy incidents this morning, Kapriel found himself at backyard of Gie Ann parents house. He is sitting at the table there which being set up on that part of the house to entertain visitors which is a good idea in the reason that it will captivate everybody and will love to stay and sit there due to the loveliness and calmness the flowers and scenery will give.

After hesitating for how many minutes now, he finally dial Carl number.

"Yow pre, buhay ka pa? I thought nakatay ka na jan. Ang tagal mong tumawag" Pambungad nito.

"Oh shut it up," his friend chuckled.

"So anong balita?" Tanong nito.

Huminga siya ng malalim.

"She is really m-mine Carl,"piyok nitong sabi.

A moments of silence filled between him and his friend.

"W-what the..! Seryoso pre..! Fuck..!"

Marahas siyang napahinga at napatingala at mariing pumikit.

"Y-yah.."

"So how was the first meeting? Nagkita na kayo? Nagkailangan? Umiyak ba siya? How you handle it? Nagpahawak ba sayo?" Sunod-sunod nitong tanong.

And with that he started telling what happen since they arrive.

Carl can't stop laughing as he finished telling what happened..every detail..

"Sakit ng tiyan ko kakatawa pre! seryoso that is an epic..!" Anito at tumawa na naman.

"You know what..! I will just fucking turn off the call..!" Banta niya.

"W-wait..wait, okay I will stop now. Nakakatawa ka lang..akala ko nobody can make you nervous..nagkamali pala ako, parents pa lang ni Lady P mahihimatay ka na pala," at tumawa na naman. Nanggagalaiti na ang kamay niyang patayin ang tawag. "And then here come your pretty daughter who just tricked you also.." at tumawa na naman ito. Nairita na siya kaya pinatay na ang tawag.

Pero ang loko tumawag ulit.

"Bakit mo pinatay.." anito pero bumubungisngis pa din, napasimangot na lamang siya.

"Fuck you..!"

"Seriously speaking, I am happy for you pre, atleast wala naman palang magiging problema. Everything smoothly come to it's place." Pagkway sabi nito ng humupa na ang pagtawa.

And he smile like crazy.

"Yes, I am so blessed."

"But just a suggestion, I think we still better do a paternal test pre, so it will be really settled. Para maayos ang lahat. What you think?"

"Yah, I am thinking about that too, I am planning to don't tell it to Gie because I don't know if she will going to agree with it."

"It's up to you pre, so paano tigil na tayo sa plano?"

"Anong plano?" Takang tanong niya.

"Huh, hala nakalimot na siya, nakita mo lang ang anak mo nawala na lahat ng pinagplanuhan natin?" Tudyo nito.

Napatahimik siya. Yes they have plan to do this. To get closer to Gie to find out the truth. At the start he is willing to do it not knowing where this going to lead him but he need to gamble to know the truth. The plan is to get closer to her and later when they find everything, he need to talk to Gie and finally ask for an arrangement to jointly participate to their daughter's upbringing and activities. So simple.

But what happen on the way is he didn't expect. He will admit that he is attracted to Gie even before the first meeting and doing this idea never expected that will lead him on falling in love with his princess. He really never thought about it.