Chapter 4

Before I start I just want to say HelLO anyways here is your chapter!
∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙+∙

As the sun woke up nature has too woken up.

The rays of light seeped through the curtains to greet the humans who are sleeping soundly in their beds.

AhEm-
This is not the type of story where people wake up perfectly with their hair straight and make up on. NoOooO this is not like those oThEr BoOks.

A scream was heard aswell as a grunt. (No it's not the dirty)
"UnClE TAETAE" screamed a child waking up the adult. Rapidly sitting up and looking around to which he got a whiplash from (ouch.)

"H-huh?" He asked confused as to why there was his niece on his bed bouncing on him.

Memories started to have a mother's meeting and so the boy had recalled them to remember what had happened yesterday and remember the hot male to which he kInD oF forgot the name of.

I mean you can't blame him for not remembering cuz if it was me then I'd probably forget half of the people I work with but this is Jeongguk we are talking about, who would forget that handsome devils name? TaEhYuNg WoUlD.

Tae's pov ( finishing after my small little paragraph)

Anyways, back to the small devil bouncing on my bed. "Uncle, I'm hungry." Whined the child. Turning to the right I just realised that I did not buy a new alarm clock yesterday so I checked my phone that was charging. It read 7:13am.

"Bubba, it's early for someone like you to get up, so what are you awake?" I asked groggily. The young girl in her early childhood sighed "Uncle TaeTae I had a bad dream where I was in a forest and I was wondering around trying to get out. The next thing I knew was that a man popped out of nowhere and then he s-suddendilly-"

I interrupted the girl that was shivering from the memories "It's suddenly sweetie not suddendilly." I then motioned her to carry on. "Grabbed my hand and put his hand on top of my eyes so that I can't see anything. I then woke up next to a small little boy who was tied up just like me."

She started to tear up. "A-nd the poor boy asked me if he came here to save him, Uncle TaeTae he looked 5 and so scared."
Now her tears were unleashed and poured down her face. "H-he looked really sad when I said that I couldn't save him and then the next thing I knew I woke up in my bed." Looking down at her a pool of tears welled up in my eyes. She continued. "Uncle TaeTae I wasn't able to save him, he looked so helpless."

A few seconds turned into minutes of silence before I spoke up "It's alright dear, it's just a nightmare which means that it's not real." Wiping her tears away i softly spoke to the tearey eyed child "How about I make you some of your favourite pancakes so that you'll cheer up."

The small girl nodded, wanting to get her mind off of the terrible dream she has had. "yes please, Uncle Taehyung." said she. Raising her hands up wanting me to carry her i giggled " Mira don't you think you're too old to be carried?" i asked to the child who replied with a firm " NO Uncle TaeTae no one is too old to get carried by someone else." she then started to tackle me with that small 7 year old body of hers. She started to chant a soft "carry me, carry me."

In the end i did give into her pleas. We walked down the stairs and all that jazz. I settled her onto the couch and then turned the TV on for her to watch some children channels on. Turning around i faced the kitchen and opened the blinds that layed there so that light can be able to shine through them.

Turning to my side I saw through my window was my lover, in a sexy bunny costume (lol my friend thought of this).I stared for about 30 seconds or so until he turned towards my direction and saw me, while i was trying to dig a 6 ft hole for me to jump down in the bunny man to which I remeber his name was Jungkook had smiled at me showng me his clean white and pearly bunny teeth, gosh I think im going to get a cavity and a nosebleed if i continue looking at the man (who I may remind you is shirtless.) I didn't want to look rude or anything so i quickly covered up my blush and then retred the wave with my charming boxy smile. Yes I like how unique my smile is so those who think that its weird or ugly can go and speak to my lawyer.

Jungkook's pov

I wke up and did all my morning routine, then i went downstairs to get me some breakfast while trying to sneek a peak at my soon to be boyfriend/husband. I stayed by the window for a while until i decided to get up and do some pushups. At the end i was starting to sweat so I took my shirt off. While i was just standing there just thinking about on how I should approach the man of my bunny dreams i felt a pair of eyes intensely looking at my back i looked to the mirror that was oh so conveniently placed infront of me. To my utter surprise I saw a drooling Taehyung ( he is not literally drooling but his face makes the exspressuon that if he could then he would.) I saw that he was staring intensly at my muscles so i decided to put on a little show for my brown haired princess. Flexing my muscles while I pretended to work out for some bit I had then gotten bored so I decided to turn around and give off a small wave along with my smile which some of you would say that it was 'bunny like.'

Through the window I saw how he had a tint of red on his face which I think it means that he is blushing and my goal has been completed.

To my surprise he had returned it with a wave of his own along with a sweet smile. Then he turned away to my relief as I then started to blush ehhh I mean I didn't blush at the thought of his angelic body smile. Now I know we've mentioned his smile for basically the hundredth time but I mean it's basically iLlEgAl~~ to not even talk about his smile LIKE LOOK AT THIS SQUISHY FACEEE AND SMILE

 Now I know we've mentioned his smile for basically the hundredth time but I mean it's basically iLlEgAl~~ to not even talk about his smile LIKE LOOK AT THIS SQUISHY FACEEE AND SMILE

Ahemmm now uhh I think that's all for my part...

Tae's pov

After waving I decided to finally make breakfast for my tiny cute niece and me. Before I started to make the batter for pancakes I gotten all the ingredients for it along with a recipe for some brownies.

(Before I thought of writing a whole brownie recipe and I did but I deleted it cuz yeah)

Soon, everything was going well, the pancakes were in the pan and some were ready to eat. The brownie batter was in the oven ready to be eaten later. The fresh smell of pancakes and brownies could be sniffed around the house. It was nearly time for the all the pancakes to be cooked, so I put 3 pancakes in a roll which were filled with strawberries and whipped cream and on the outside were some grapes, berries and some more whipped cream. It looks so tasty and appetising if I do say so myself.

Ugh I can't be bothered to write some more so I'll just continue next chapter...
I feel so lazy xD
I'm sorry for not updating