part 6 - New Worker

"Well?"
Blackhat asked.
"Uum w-well does this mean you knew?"
Blackhat released Flugs arms and stood up straight, fixing his suit back up.
"Of course i did, weren't you listening."
Flug sat back up confused and embarrased.
"Oh... so then you'll let me wear something less embarrasing."
"Kennings, no matter what you wear there'll always be those types of people, we are villains that just happens. You just need to show whose the boss."
Blackhat said, exposing his sharp claws.

"Oh, well i can't neccesarily do that if I'm in a dumb outfit with zero weapons or any of my machines."
"Well maybe you should have thought about that when you decided to become a hero."
Blackhat said giving Flug a cold stare. Flug stayed quiet and went back into his spot. Blackhat sat back down and started to do more paperwork.
"And only you'll be good in that suit Kennings."
Blackhat said, not facing Flug. Flug started to blush under his bag, surprised by his statement.
"U-um thank... you?"
Blackhat looked up at him, waiting for something.
"Master..."
"Good."
Soon enough the door creaked open again and another figure appeared behind the door.
"Hello Mx. Gomer."
"Heey! Black hat is it?"
He seemed younger than the usual customers and kind of looked like any other ordinary citizen, grey singlet and silky brown hair, it started to make Flug curious about why they were here, Flug didn't recognize them, that's for sure.

"Did you come to apply?"
"Yep! I promise you, i have the most brilliant machinery anyone could ever make and i want to be able to use them with your evil powers."
Then Flug realised, this was his 'replacement'.
"Sounds great, you're hired."
Blackhat smirked at Flug and got up and walked towards them who was now beaming with delight.
"Really?! Wow i didn't know it'd be that easy wooah, i won't disappoint you sir!"
"Great, now I'll show you to your new laboratory, Kennings, don't move."
Blackhat said shutting the door closed, leaving Flug by himself.
"Okay... master."
Flug didn't like the idea of a total noob touching his stuff and using his laboratory. Flug hesitated for a moment, thinking about whether he should leave his spot and watch Blackhat or if he should actually follow Blackhats orders.

Flug quickly took a step forward, waiting for Blackhat to randomly appear and scream at him but nothing happened. Flug continued to move forward and still silence. Flug kept moving and soon reached the door, slowly opening it and peeking through the door way. No one was in sight. Flug finally left the room and snuck past the halls and towards his lab. As Flug got closer and closer he could hear the chatter from both Blackhat and the newbie. Flug leaned closer, resting his head against the door.
"You know my last scientist made all of this."
Flug could hear Blackhat say.
"Oh really? It all looks amazing, what happened to them?"
There was silence as Flug tried to lean closer to hear. As Flug was focusing on trying to listen, the door suddenly swung open causing Flug to fall forward in front of the newbie and Blackhat. He was screwed for sure.
"He was too nosy and become my butler."

The newbie looked surprised as Flug embarrasingly stood back up.
"Kennings, since you like to be such a nuisance, why don't you show your new replacement your inventions."
Blackhat smiled a toothy grin at Flug. Flug knew he couldn't deny Black hat even if he really didn't want them to touch any of his stuff.
"Yes... Master."
This was so embarrasing for Flug. But they just smiled with stars appearing in their eyes.
"Oh thank you so much!"
Flug sighed and just walked over to his old work desk with them following behind. Flug picked up his closest invention that was shaped like any ordinary gun.
"This was my latest invention that has little chips inside them so when you shoot them at someone the chip goes into their flesh giving them only about 5 minutes till the chip takes full control of their body."
"Woooah! That's so powerful!"

"Yeah but i haven't fully tested it out yet so it might also just take control of the body part you shoot it at instead of getting to the brain."
"Woooah that's still so cool, you are a genius!"
They seemed so interested in Flugs ideas.
"Really? It probably doesn't even work.."
"But the fact you can come up with these ideas are just astonishing!"
Flug was a bit flustered by their constant compliments. Flug placed down the gun and moved to his next invention.
"Well the next invention will blow your mind then!"
Flug walked over to a slightly bigger invention that looked like an ordinary water bottle.

"This one looks like any normal water bottle with normal water in it but if you shake it viguriously."
Flug grabbed the bottle and started shaking it really hard. Then after awhile he opened the lid and flames started burning out of the bottle, almost like a flame thrower. Gomer was even more intrigued.
"And the best thing about this is you can use completely normal water and it'll still work."
"Woooah! That is smart and super stealthy."
"Thanks it took me so long to be able to control the water, one time i was testing it out and it just suddenly burst into flames, it was so terrifying haha."
Flug laughed about it and the guy joined in.
"You've made such brilliant inventions."
"Yeah i am quite a brilliant guy."
Flug boasted about.
"Then what happened for you to become a butler?"
Flug was taken a bit by this question and didn't know how to respond to that immidiately. But before he could say anything, something quickly pulled him back by his shirt and Blackhat appeared beside him.
"He was getting too cocky."

Blackhat added holding onto the back of Flugs neck so he wouldn't see. Flug didn't say or do anything and just stood beside him, feeling guilty.
"Ooh that's a bummer but i promise i will be 100% loyal to you sir Blackhat!"
"We'll see about that, and it seems that's all the time we have for today."
Blackhat said looking straight at them, still gripping onto Flug.
"Oh yes of course, well i'll see you again sir Blackhat."
Mx Gomer said, taking a small bow before clicking his fingers together, causing their feet to completely transform into a jets and flying up and out of a window.
Leaving Blackhat and Flug standing there, Black hat still holding onto Flugs neck now even tighter. Worrying Flug, thinking he was gonna be in a lot of trouble.