part 17 - Food

{FLASHBACK}

Venom walked through the wooden doors in view of Gomer who stared at the moldy wall with such intent.
"Okay, what happens now doc?"
Venom asks, standing next to Gomer.
"Hey dumbass!"
Venom snapped his fingers in front of Gomers face but they stayed in their deep gaze. They just couldnt stop thinking about it.

"Fucking snap out of it!"
Venom grabbed Gomers shoulders and faced them towards him, slapping them on the face as hard as he could. This finally got Gomer out of their trance.
"Sorry..."
"Now what the fuck do i do with this?!"
Venom asked shoving the pen into Gomers face.
"Oh right! I'll show you."
Gomer said taking the pen and removing the bottom half of it, showing a usb on the back. Gomer then took out their phone and connected the pen to their phone. Gomers phone showed a little circle, slowly loading all the information up onto the phone. Then poof! All the information could be seen. It read.

Name: [Kenning Flugslys]
Age: [27]
...
Workplace history: [Kennings Flugslys worked for Blackhat until he rebelled against Blackhats power and ran off to become a full-time hero, fighting crime and mostly Venom. A super villain he has yet to know if they control any powers.]

Both Gomer and Venom were shocked and surprised with the information.
"How could this be?"
Gomer softly questioned. They started feel actually guilty for Flug.
"That slimy bastard... heh, never would i have expected this."
Venom laughed.
"This is great!"-
"No!"
Gomer screamed, shattering the phone onto the ground. Venom looked at them confused.
"What do you mean- no?"
"I-i mean does it have to be Kennings? W-what about another person with blonde hair?"
"Are you chickening out?"
Venom asked with a deep and threatening tone. Gomer backed away slightly as Venom towered over them.
"Well um... i-it's just that Kennings was actually really nice and"-
"I don't give a shit if he's nice! You do your fucking job!"
Venom screamed at the top of his lungs. Stepping away from Gomer and walking away.
"Or you can leave... and never come back."
Venom finished walking through the creaky doors and out of view.

Gomer stood there for a moment, not sure what to do. They were a villain but... they didn't want Kennings to die. But what else could they do? Venom would easily overpower them. That means there was only one other way. Gomer stormed out of the factory and on their way to make things right.

[Normal Time]

Venom walked over to a small table that carried multiple different shapes of knives and mutilation tools. Grabbing a small steel knife and running it against his fingers.
"You caused alot of trouble for me, do you know that?"
Venon looked over at the now motionless Flug, slowly walking towards him still caressing the knife.
"First you had to work for Blackhat then run away and become a hero then get that stupid idiot involved and stick to me like glue! But it's alright now."
Venom circled around Flugs chair.
"You're here now. You're finally mine."
Venom levelled the knife just below Flugs neck, just inches from his flesh.
"Are you going to kill me..?"
Flug asked with fear rising in his body and hope slowly fading away. Venom laughed.
"... i am going to eat you dumbass. Every bit of your flesh will be soo tasy i just know it."
Venom said running the knife along Flugs cheek as he finally faced Flug again.
"You'll be doing a great service for me if you just co-operate okay?"
Venom leaned closer to Flug who looked away and didn't look right at Venom. Venom tilted his head but Flug still didn't look up. Venom grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back up, ripping a few strands of hair out as well.
"You will fucking co-operate whether you like it or not!"
Venom screamed as Flug stayed silent and still didn't look at him.
"Look at me!"
Venom demanded. But Flug still didn't comply. Venom had enough and used the knife to position Flugs face directly towards Venom.
"Don't forget who has a fucking knife and who is tied to a fucking chair, got that?"
Flug still didn't answer. Venom wanted a reaction out of him and moved the knife away. Faced the knife downwards and plunged it right into Flugs left leg. Flug bit his tongue so hard that it started to bleed, trying not to give Venom the satisfaction he wanted.
"You can keep trying all you want, but i will get what i want."
Venom whispered into Flugs ear as he removed the knife and licked the blood off of it. While staring right at Flug.
"Fuck you..."
Flug mumbled, in between heavy breathing and the blood flowing in his mouth and pouring out of his thigh.

Venom only smiled a toothy sharp grin. Venom looked down at the stab wound on Flugs leg and placed his hand on his leg. Squeezing the blood out as Flug squinted with pain. Venom glanced over at Flug just before he leant down and exposed his long curly tongue, and licked Flugs cut mark, feeling his blood drip down his throat. Venom stood back up and looked over to see Flugs reaction as he wiped some blood off his cheek with his inhumane tongue.
"You are delicious."
Venom said cherishing every drip of blood.
"I wonder if your flesh will taste as good..."
Venom said with desire as he again moved Flugs head aside, showing his neck and leaning down, opening his large mouth. Flug just held his breathe, unable to do anything but let it happen.
"Venom!"
A voice shouted from aross the room. Venom stopped and looked up confused and offended that someone interrupted his mealtime. He looked back and saw Gomer again, standing tall and proud.
"What the fuck do you want now? Can't you see I'm trying to eat!"
"Well soon you won't be..."
Gomer said with a smirk, stepping to the side and revealing a tall dark figure filled with rage, who was ready to pounce.
"Blackhat..."
Flug whispered, some hope finally coming back.