❣︎𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 [𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢]❣︎

⭐️Third Person's POV⭐️
Zenitsu wakes up and yawned while stretching his arms. He stood up and started to brush his teeth and take a bath. After that, he wears a simple cloths like yellow shirt with a Pikachu on and white long pants.

Zenitsu started to open his door and walks downstairs, he was greeted by his grandpa "good morning Zenitsu!" His grandpa said as he smile "hi grandpa" Zenitsu said and smile back.

"How about we go to the mall since its your birthday" his grandpa said "sure" Zenitsu said and walks to the table, he grabbed his wallet "lets eat breakfast first I'm starving" Zenitsu said.

His grandpa snatched his wallet and puts it in his pocket "h-hey! That's my wallet grandpa!" Zenitsu shouted "I'll pay for the breakfast and the stuff we buy at the mall" his grandpa said "but-" "no buts!" His grandpa cut off about what he's gonna say.

"Alright lets go" Zenitsu said and opens the door and walks out, after Zenitsu walks out his grandpa wink at Tanjiro who was opening the back door with the others holding cakes, present, and other things to decorate for Zenitsu's birthday.

His grandpa walks out the door and locks it "alright Zenitsu where are we gonna eat breakfast?" His grandpa ask him "how about the (insert any cafe here cause I can't think a cafe I know)" Zenitsu said "ok lets go" His grandpa nodded as they started to walk to the (I don't know cafe).

-Back at Tanjiro and the others-

"Ok guys they're gone lets start!" Tanjiro said as the others started to decorate, Nezuko was blowing the balloons with Inosuke. Kanao, Aoi, Shinobu, Sanemi, and Obanai was putting the birthday banner and gifts. Mitsuri, Giyuu, Gyomei, and Muichiro are decorating the cake and making other foods for the birthday party. And Kyojuro and Uzui are looking outside if Zenitsu and his grandpa are back.

Tanjiro was looking at everyone while he smiles, he started to help everyone because he doesn't know what to do. After that he started to wrote on a birthday card that Nezuko made and put it next to his gift for Zenitsu.

-Back to Zenitsu and his grandpa-

Zenitsu and his grandpa finish eating breakfast and his grandpa pay for it, they walk out the cafe and started to go to the mall. Zenitsu looks around "hey lets go there" Zenitsu said as he point to the Pikachu store as his grandpa nodded his head.

Zenitsu took a Pikachu plushie, a pillow, and a blanket. They walk to the cashier "that will be _ _ _ Yen" the cashier said as his grandpa gave them _ _ _ Yen, they walk out the store.

"Thanks grandpa" Zenitsu smile "no problem" his grandpa said and he smile back. After going to 10 stores "hey grandpa lets go to the arcade" he said and pointed to the arcade as his grandpa nodded.

They walk inside the arcade, Zenitsu dropped his bags and started to play as his grandpa smiles and get his bags.

-3 hours of playing in the arcade-

"Grandpa lets go home now" Zenitsu said as he stands up "yeah its getting late now" his grandpa said.

They walk the arcade and then walk out the mall, they started to talk about something after 50 minutes of walking they're at their house.

His grandpa unlocks the door and opens it, Zenitsu walks in as Kanao opens the lights and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENITSU" they all said as they smile. Zenitsu gasped and started to cry "wh-what's wrong Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked him.

"Tha-thank you" Zenitsu said as he walk to them and started to hug them, they hug back too. They started to sing 'happy birthday' to Zenitsu as Zenitsu smile.

After that he blow the candles and they cheer, Zenitsu started to open gifts as Mitsuri started to cut the cake and give it to the others.

Zenitsu opens Tanjiro's birthday card as he reads them he smiles and open the gift, the gift was a Pikachu sweater.

Zenitsu smiles and hugs Tanjiro "thank you Tanjiro and everyone!" Zenitsu said.

"Happy birthday Zenitsu" Tanjiro said as he kisses Zenitsu, Zenitsu started to blush and kisses back.

——————————————————
Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting because I have a lot of things to do since I'm grade 7 now- anyways I hope you like the special chapter!
Love you guys! 736 words