☾Chapter 7: Confession☾

💧Tanjiro's POV💧
'It was now our project (taking care of the plant) and I'm really excited to take care the chil- I mean plant with Zenitsu!' I thought as I smile.

I was eating breakfast with Nezuko and my other siblings "nii-chan? Nii-chan?" Nezuko said while she wave her hand at my face I was day dreaming about Zenitsu.

"Nii-chan!" Nezuko shouted and pinch my right cheek, I stop daydreaming and said "ouch!" I rubbed my right cheek and pouted "sorry nii-chan I had to do it and what are you daydreaming about?" Nezuko said with a smirk on her face.

"N-nothing!" I said and I started to blush "really are you sure?" Nezuko said still smirking "yes I'm sure" I said while pouting as Nezuko giggled.

-Time skip to school-

Me and Zenitsu sit next to each other and the plant on the table. I saw Kanao and Nezuko sitting next to each other talking 'Ah I'm so proud of Nezuko' I thought and smile.

"Ok class that's your plant you have to take care of it everyday and if you don't you'll have a 0 on your project" Tomioka-san said and all of us nodded our heads.

As Tomioka-san explain about plants and how to take care of them I was staring at Zenitsu "Tanjiro are you listening?" Tomioka-san ask me I quickly look at Tomioka-san.

"Y-yes Tomioka-san!" I said "good and stop starting at Zenitsu" he said as he started to continue the discussion.

❤️Nezuko's POV (a short one)❤️
I look at Nii-chan and I mentally giggled 'when will Nii-chan confess.. maybe Nii-chan will confess after class.. I don't know if Zenitsu or Nii-chan will be the first one to confess' I thought and turn my head and listen to Tomioka-san.

⚡️Zenitsu's POV⚡️
'Tanjiro was staring at me..? And this is my chance to confess to him after class I'll confess to him' I thought and mentally giggled.

Tanjiro was looking at the plant and back at Tomioka-san 'why is he looking at the plant all the time? Is he like treating the plant like a child?' I thought again, I started to blush.

I was looking at the plant and Tanjiro "Zenitsu stop that!" Tomioka-san said with a look of anger in his face "u-um! Sorry To-tomioka-san!" I said and cover my face with my hands.

'Ahhh! Why did I do that!? Now I feel embarrassed because I'm starting at my crush!' I thought and mentally sigh, I started to listen to Tomioka-san again.

-Time skip after class (this is not lunchtime)-

I saw Tanjiro and walk to him "Tanjiro" I said, Tanjiro look at me "oh hey Zenitsu" he said as he smile at me. Me and him started to blush "I have something to tell you" we both said at the same time.

"No you first" we both said again and we started to blush "how about we say it at them same time" Tanjiro said as I nodded my head "I like you!" We both said and we both started to blush like crazy.

I'm surprised that he likes a crybaby like me "wow that's-" Tanjiro cut me off by him kissing me, I started to blush red and kissed back.

We heard clapping noises and we saw Nezuko, Aoi, Kanao, Inosuke. Inosuke didn't clap he just look at us Tanjiro smile and hug me, I smiled too.

"Zenitsu would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" Tanjiro ask me "su-sure.. also the plant is coming along too" I said and giggle. We kissed again and wave goodbye.

🌸Kanao's POV (short one too)🌸
'I'm so happy that my ship came true' I thought and kissed Nezuko, Nezuko started to blush and she kissed back.

"We should go on a date too" Nezuko said and smile, I smile back "sure let's bring our 'child' too" I said and she started to blush.

——————————————————
Hello everyone! I have an announcement here on this chapter. I'm gonna make a IzuOcha book uwu I hope you can read it and that's all also 701 words!