☾Chapter 3: Cherry Blossom☾

-4 days later..-
Friday 3:00 PM (after class)
💧Tanjiro's POV💧
I told Zenitsu to meet me at the park where we first meet. I sit at the bench and took out my phone and play some games since I'm waiting for him and I'm bored after 10 minutes I heard a running footsteps and panting sounds I look at where I heard and it was Zenitsu "IM SO SORRY TANJIRO!" He shouted as he sit beside me, I put my phone in my pocket and wave my hands rapidly "no no it's ok" I said as I smile I notice his cheeks started to turn red "are you sick again? You're face is red" I said as I touch his cheeks as I blush slightly this made him blush more 'he's so cute' I thought to myself as I came back to reality because Zenitsu shouted my name "TANJIRO!" "A-ah! Sorry Zenitsu I space out" I said as I scratch the back of my neck "I've been calling your name 3 times now" he said as he pout "oh by the way I brought you your favorite food" I said as I smile "really?!" He said as his eyes sparkle, so cute I gave him his favorite food (I forgot his favorite food sorry :/) he took it and started to eat it. He looks so cute! I stare him until he finish eating his food he notice I was staring him "Tanjiro?" Zenitsu said "yes Zenitsu?" I said as I was still staring him "why are you staring me?" Zenitsu asked with a little scared tone "O-oh! Sorry Zenitsu!" I said as I blushed.

⚡️Zenitsu's POV⚡️
I notice him blush but I continued eating "um.. Tanjiro thanks for the food" I said as I smile "you're welcome Zenitsu" Tanjiro said as he blushed and smile. 'Why is he blushing?' I thought to myself while eating my favorite food

"Um Zenitsu you have something on your cheek" Tanjiro said as he point to my cheeks "huh? Where?" I asked as I try removing something on my cheek "here let me help you" Tanjiro said as he grab his handkerchief from his pocket and clean my cheek with his handkerchief "there" Tanjiro said as he smile 'WAA HE CLEAN MY CHEEK WITH HIS HANDKERCHIEF' I thought to myself as I blushed.

Tanjiro giggle "you're so cute Zenitsu~" it made me blushed even more "hmph!" I pout and turn around so he couldn't see my face as red as a tomato "what's wrong Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked "nothing" I said as I turn around still pouting but my face wasn't as red as tomato "wanna walk around the park?" Tanjiro asked me as I nodded my head.

We stand up "can I hold your hand?" Tanjiro asked and I blushed again 'why do you have to do this' I thought to myself and nodded my head Tanjiro hold my hand, his hands are so soft and warm "lets go" Tanjiro said as we started to walk around the park.

As we walk around the park, we talk about our family and other things we talked about.

-3 hours later..-
6:00 PM
⭐️Third Person's POV⭐️
Tanjiro's phone made a sound and Tanjiro took out his phone. He saw a message from Nezuko

❤️Nezuko❤️
Nii-chan come home now all of us are worried about you 🥺

💧Tanjiro💧
Sorry to worry you all 😅 I was hanging out with Zenitsu I'll be there soon!

❤️Nezuko❤️
Ok nii-chan be safe ok? 🥺

💧Tanjiro💧
I will ^^

"Who did you text?" Zenitsu asked Tanjiro "oh it's my sister" Tanjiro said "oh ok" Zenitsu replied "I better go now" Tanjiro said as he was about to walk away but he felt something grab his wrist, he turn around and saw Zenitsu holding his wrist "what is it Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked him "can you walk me home?" Zenitsu said "and here" Zenitsu gave Tanjiro a sakura flower. "What's this for?" Tanjiro asked him "it's a remembrance when we meet here at the park" Zenitsu replied while smiling, Tanjiro smiled back. "Well let's go to your house" Tanjiro said as he hold Zenitsu's hand 'AHHHHH TANJIRO IS HOLDING MY HAND AGAIN!!' Zenitsu thought as he blushes red and they started to walk to Zenitsu's house holding hands (ayyiiiiieeee~)

As they arrived at Zenitsu's house, "I'm gonna go now Zenitsu, bye!" Tanjiro said as he waved and walk away "bye Tanjiro!" Zenitsu waved his hand and smile while blushing.

Tanjiro ran to his home as fast as he could, he arrived at his home and open the door "I'm home" Tanjiro said as his siblings attack him with a hug "nii-chan!" All of Tanjiro's sibling except for Rokuta yelled "sorry to worry you all" Tanjiro as he patted his siblings head. Their mother walk and Rokuta was sleeping in their mother's arms "children be quiet your little brother is sleeping" Kie said "sorry mom.." all of them except Tanjiro and Rokuta said "now you all should sleep now" Kie said as she goes to the bedroom to Rokuta there. All of them goes to there bedroom and sleep.

——————————————————
Sorry for not updating for a while I was watching My Hero Academia ^^" and 874 words!

꧁𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜 (𝙰 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚉𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢)꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें