He can smell my scent and feel my emotions. If I need to get out of here then I need to distract him. In this brief period, I got to know Leon man of his words, which scares me more, what if Dad doesn't recognize me anymore? If he said he won't let me go then he might try anything and use anymore against me.

First: I need to hide my scent.

Second: I can't think or feel anything I need to be blank.

I come out of my thoughts because of a knock Ama comes in making me groan in irritation. "Ella, I am so-"

"Ama you can go and do your duty I don't need any explanation." I immediately felt guilty for snapping at her but she betrayed me. One more thing made me focus on her. what Ama is?.

She looks down. "It's fine Ama you were just doing your job." She smiled sadly.

An idea pops out in my head. " Ama I'm feeling suffocated, can we take a walk." She looked surprised but instantly agreed.

"That's what his majesty has sent me for." I nodded. I walked out of the room to go.

"So what are you?"

"A werewolf." Her quick answer didn't shock me. I wasn't accepting her to be a normal girl. What's wrong with me is my mind is too blank or my mind is just accepting everything happening.

"And what Leon is?."

"King of all the shifters, his majesty is higher ranked and powerful than any other shifter on the earth. I heard the moon Goddess herself gave these powers to him." I gulped a small amount of information. I know just a little bit about the moon Goddess. She is the one who gives mates to shifters, especially werewolves.

"Is Leon immortal?" She nodded. I exhaled loudly.

"Ama, I don't know why but I'm feeling sleepy, can we go back," I said tiredly massaging my temples.

"Are you fine, should I call the doctor?." She asked, looking concerned.

"No, please, I just need some rest. This is all too much for me." She nodded in understanding as we stood up to leave.

"Ahh." I yelped when suddenly my locket fell. I bent down to pick it up but she beat me with her quick movement.

"Let me." She exclaimed before picking it up for me. I thanked her when she dropped me in my room.

I hurriedly closed the door behind me and locked it, pulled out the lighter I was hiding in my dress. Ama sometimes smokes and I stole it from her while she was picking my locket up and that fell from her pocket. Leon will not come before evening. I have a lot of time but I can't take any risk.

I might be good at science and observing people like Dad and Eric used to say but I still don't have any idea how strong a sense of smell Leon has and it's so strong from what I observe.

I run back towards the left side of the window to see in which direction it's led and for guards, looking down there are more than five guards just below my window, and my room is located on the first floor. Leon has tighten the security.

°
°
°

It's two more hours, I doubt anybody would suspect me. I took my book from the table and wrapped a scarf around my neck. I opened the door to my room only to meet two female guards on either side of the door.

I wasn't a bit surprised by it. They saw me and bow and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "I am going to the garden." I informed, and walked out of the room.

I heard footsteps behind me and I stopped turning back, they were following me. This time I didn't stop myself and roll my eyes. "I can go on my own."

They didn't lift their heads, one of them answered. "His Majesty ordered us to not leave you alone even for a moment."

"I am just going to garden!"

"We are sorry, my Queen!" I signed in irritation hearing them calling their Queen. Turning around I walk back to my room, throwing the book on the bed.

This is not how I thought it would be, I cannot even step out of my room without people tailing behind me. I have to think of something else.

I stood up, walking toward the wardrobe and grabbed 3 large sheets and tied them together tightly to make sure they wouldn't open.

I look down to my window to see guards below my window, burning the other side of blinds and door blinds. I watch as its flame goes up.

When I looked outside of the window to see them they looked a little panicked, and they slowly ran at the door of the castle. When I saw there were no garuds below my window.

I spray different types of fragrance on me that are kept on the table and collect ashes from blinds , not caring if it's burning my hands and rubbing on my dress.

It would help me to hide my scent at least a little. I cough bringing my arm over my face to cover my nose as the room becomes smokey, soon the door catches flames too.

Throwing the sheet rope I made out of the window from the opposite side, the side which leads toward woods because the castle is surrounded by woods and a lake.

I climbed down carefully pushing myself down on it after tying up to the headrest tightly. I sighed in relief when my feet touched the ground. I looked either side of me before running straight into the woods.

I run as fast as I can so my scent could not reach them, keep looking behind to make sure they are not following me. It's more than fifteen minutes before they might already know I ran away. I saw the way where I came from that day before fainting and I remember this way to Rebecca's house she can help me to get away from this all and inform Dad maybe she can do some of her magic.

I hope she can help me again.

-----------------------*
A/N.

Hey guys, I'm back with all the matters sorted out, I really wanna thank those who supported me send me increasing messages, and even with their silent votes and reads thank you so much that means a lot to me because you mean a lot and this made me come back. I have no words for describing this feeling because more than reads votes and comments I want readers who actually like my stupid ideas and support me genuinely that's all matters to me and I'm trying my best to improve myself.

Now about the chapter, I don't get any better idea than this to escape even it's so rubbish but she needs tools and that's all she gets (because, of course, Leon wouldn't come and ask Ella Baby, do you need this to get out of here') if this rubbish idea made you laugh even a bit I will be happy.

* What do you think Leon will do next?

Please comment down to let me know if you like it or not. But not hated full comments I will simply delete the because I would rather choose my book without any comments than hateful of comment.

I know I might bore you and for this, I'm sorry.

Stay safe.

Stay healthy.