And he is the one I was finding.

I felt my chest get heavy realising how he betrayed me. I trusted him and he lied to me from the beginning. Now I can't think straight but about my father.

What if whatever he said is true, what if Dad truly forgot everything about me then where will I go, what will I do? I didn't notice when my salty tears mixed with water.

I heard a knock and realised that I was standing in the shower for more than half an hour, hastily pulling clothes on me. I came out tripping over my own feet. He stood up from the bed. I saw the tray with two plates of pancakes just the way I like it and I know he made it but I felt no hunger. My appetite dies.

"You took so long ." He smiled softly, his eyes ranking me from top to bottom as they slowly darken. I am covered head to toe and he is still staring at me with those hooded, desiring eyes.

He stalked toward me stopping just a step away much to my dislike his eyes fall on my wet hair leaning toward me as I tried to take a step back his arms immediately warped around my waist softly nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck his soft locks tickling my sensitive skin but my mind became numb and my body trembling in his hold due to fear.

"Relax flower, I won't hurt you…, ever." He mumbled in my ear as his voice got deeper than usual but instead of calming my body, it became more tense and my stomach clenched.

He rubs his hand up and down on my back seeing my body reaction. "You have no idea how I am controlling myself, your scent is driving me crazy, I've been holding myself back for so long to not frighten you but now it's getting difficult with each passing second." He explained while his warm lips brushed against my skin.

I shivered at his statement; making his hold more tighten on me like a gentle chain, placing a soft kiss behind my ear he pulled back just enough to look at my face.

His orbs turn a dark shade of green as he gazing down at me intensely I keep my eyes down not able to meet his gaze, sensing my discomfort he finally pulled back from me but keeping his hand on my lower back gesture me to walk, my legs took control as they work on their own, he helped me settle on the bed and put the tray in between preparing a plate for me.

I shook my head denying it, feeling my tongue-tied. He sighs. "Look, Ella, I really love to feed you but I'm sure you don't want that right now." The playfulness dancing in his eyes as his lips curled into a teasing smile.

I grab a fork and start eating more like shoving it in my throat forcefully. We both ate in uncomfortable silence but he suddenly stopped, all the playfulness gone, his eyes became hard and face emotionless. I could see his body tensed.

He smiled at me softly when I finally finished my food. He got up taking plates from me as Butler took our plates, he looked back at me this time with seriousness, coming closer he cups my face in his large hands making me look up to him.

"An important work comes up. I need to go. I might come back in the evening, be good, don't do something you shouldn't because even if you come out of this room I will get to know, okay love?" He asked softly or should I say 'warn'. I nodded nervously, fisting my hand tightly making my nails drag in my palms painfully.

He didn't look convinced. "Use your words, little flower." He said quite sternly.

"Y-yes!" I mumbled. He lovingly kissed my forehead.

He moves back and walks toward the door, stealing one last glance over his shoulder. When he was finally out of my sight I started to pass back and forth thinking about what I should do. I have two options

One; Sit here and cry over my fate like always.

Or two; Stand back and fight. Reach for Dad.

And I decided I'm not gonna sit and cry. But I reached out to Dad. This is not me. I've cried enough because of him, he made me believe something was wrong with me as if i was mentally unstable.