Scared Me

{Excuse any mistakes}

We both jump as we hear gun shots turns out it was just sum shooting we were unbothered cause it's LA , you have to get used to it and move on cause this always be happening. But we did hurry up so that we could get into whatever this place was. 

We got through the gate and damn It was pretty scenery there was cool taggings on the walls it was definitely my type of place. 

"Alright so tell me sum bout you" he says as we sit on a ramp.

"Ok uh-um I'm Angelina I'm 17 and I go to Hollywood High School" I say all akward and shit. I'm so akward cuz my social anxiety be hittin, I fucken hate it. 

"Oh damn what grade are you in cuz I go there?" he asks looking shocked.

"well I'ma junior" I say turning at him with a smile. 

"Oh you still youngin" he says laughing at me. 

"Boy what grade are you in?" I ask cause I know damn well he in school to.

"Ima senior" he says brushing his shirt off.  

"Ah hell nah you one year older then me" I say laughing 

{ 2 hours later }

I was starting to like this dude.

"Oh damn is already 1am." I say getting up and dusting of my jeans.

"You got somewhere else to be" he says with a questionable look. 

"Oh no but I do need to get home cuz tomorrow I gotta hang with lils and pick her up early."

"Oh ight let's go then" he says taking my hand as we walk down the ramp. 

We walk out the gate and walk to his car. We get in and he starts driving me home.

He then starts playing this song. It went like "I could really change ya life baby" it was hella catchy. I was moving my head to the beat.

"You like it" he asks while looking at me then back at the road.

"Hell yeah who's the artist to this" 

"You looking at em"

"Oh damn, you got this shiii like that" I said looking over at him smiling.

"Yea I guess, is good money so yeah"

"Yea got to make a profit out of something in life" 

"yea you right" he said pulling up to a resurant.

"Oh damn I was just about to ask you if we could go eat" I said chuckling.

"Word, I forgot to ask you if you actually wanted sum." he said laughing as we both got out the car.

"Yeah, also I've never had this so hope is good" I say while looking up at the neon sign they had at the top of the building. 

"Trust is pretty good" he says while opening the door for me and we both walk in and walk over for the register to order. 

I look up at the menu to see what they had and I ended up ordering the plate of tacos de birria, and an hortcha and geesy ordered a plate of regualr tacos an hortcha as well. 

Then I gave the lady my money and geesy payed for his meal to, and we went and sat down.

"So how come I ain't never see yo ass around" geesy asks me.

"I ain't never go out, so I always be staying in." I say nonchalent.