Part 17🎰

It was 3:34pm and the fam was chillin at king place and lately things been weird my mama has been declining my calls and not texting me she just reads my text but today imma go to her place since ive been there once in the past three months. Also king been acting real distant and its messing with my head like ik he be with his hoes and shit and i do feel a type of way about it but shit he aint my nigga and he can do whatever he want but he needa stop playing with my feelings cause that shit just aint coo. He be acting like he like me and shit but maybe he just tryna do that cause he wanna fuck see lemme just tell him ion play that shit.

"Cashmir ion give a fuck who u talk to or fuck but yeen finna play with my feelings like im sum broad cause i sure ash aint finna take that shit" i said making everyone stop they conversation and look at me and king just didnt say shit he just continued to type on his phone.

Oh he wanna play like that ight bet "Zion lets go we finna hit a spot up" i said only talking to zion cause kaila said she wasnt feeling well today. "Ight bet lets go" she said getting her shit and walking out the door with me behind her and everyone was wondering where we was going.

We got in zions car and zion drove off going to my moms place. "U strapped?" She asked looking at me making me nod my head while i was sending ny location to the group chat with the crew in it.

We arrived in front of my moms place and walked to the door. I knocked on the door three times and nobody opened it sooooooo me being me i said fuck it and kicked the door open while taking my gun out taking it off safety and zion did as well.

We walked it and i couldn't believe my eyes there was bags of crack on the table and there were five big ahh guys naked and one of then was fucking my mom and she looked like she was enjoying it. They all looked at me and my mom just had a blank face on.

I felt a tear fall making me wipe it and look away. Ik tf she aint doing what i think she doing yea this aint een my mama nomo. "Get tf off her" i said calm ash to ole dude thats on my birth giver still not looking at em. "Who tf-.. I said GET TF OFF HER SHIT DID I STUTTER CAUSE ION THINK I DID BIG DAWG GOT ME FUCKED UP AND ALL YALL WEIRD AHH NIGGAS GET TF OUT TOO FUCK ION PLAYING." I said looking at em now yelling and turned around to see Zion crying making me cry even more now. Damn y she crying. "Bae whats wrong" i said hugging her forgetting folks in here running a train on my birth giver.

"H-..he-.. he tried to rape me" she said pointing to ole dude that was on the other couch smirking. Oh he dont like his life. I walked up to ole dude zion was talm bout and just looked at him like he dumb with tears running down my face while everyone watched.

"Wsp" thats all i said and he looked at me confused making me chuckle and shake my head stopping "i said wsp if yeen hear properly" i said walking back to zion giving her my gun posting up with ole dude.

King/Cashmir-POV

Me and the guys was on our way to the location Zanai sent to the group chat.

We arrived and got out taking our guns out and taking em off safety. The door was wide open and i see Zion standing at the door but ion see her face since her back was faced towards me. I walked in the house past zion and turned around to see she was crying hard ash. Damn she needa stop, looking more ugly than she is.

"HIT ME BITCH" I heard a voice that sounded toooo familiar, i turned around and saw Zanai post up with sum nigga and her mom was on the couch with sum nigga on her and four other niggas around em. Oh damn i didnt expect to see all this and y tf there crack here ooooohhhhh they on sum.

I walked up behind Zanai and grabbed her up placing her behind me. "Fuck was u bout to do big dawg" i said giving my gun to a angry Zanai.

"Mmtch man i came here high ash to get a nut and thats what i did and then here come the big bad wolf making me loose my high so she wanna fight we can fight" he said making me scrunch up my face and then i heard gun shots and ole dude fell face forwards. I turned around and saw Zanai balling.

"That aint my mama-..y would she do sum like this like crack frl like FUCK DO U EVEN LOVE ME CAUSE ALL OF THIS-...This gotta be a dream man" she said falling on the floor making me bend down and hug her. "Yo get this shit cleaned up and get em out of here" i said to killa who was in shock.

"Mama come on" i said and she looked at with pain in her eyes. "Get off me" huh fuck this lil girl talm bout. "W-..I said get off me acting like u give a fuck bout me yeen wanna fuck with me frl so get off me" she said standing up giving me my gun and walking to zion and hugging her.

Shhhhiiiiii ight then. I walked up to gunz and he was looking sad as ever. "U good man?" I asked him and he didnt een look at me. "Man he tried to rape her" he said making me look at him side ways cause if he talm bout Zanai  i was gone bring ole dude back to life and torture him. "Who he try to rape?" I asked "Zion" oh thank u lord cause yk how much work it was gone take to bring him back to life.... alot and ion got time for dat. "Damn man-...ight coo imma be over there" i said and he kissed his teeth and i walked up to Zanai mama and saw she was passed out on the couch naked "eeewwww" i said to myself cause she had nut on her. "Wake yo ahh up" i said taking the lean that was on the table pouring it on her making her jump and look at me.

"Oh hey Cash-... Nah stop right there dont call me that u had that privilege but yeen got it nomo yo ahh is nasty, really u got a whole train ran on u and yo own daughter cant even call u her mom thats just a shame look at u a damn crack head." I cut her off and she looked at the floor.

"Aye yall take them somewhere" i said to my workers and they nodded walking towards Zanai mama and the other folks making me walk away.

"Ight yall lets go" i said to Zanai and em and they followed me and Zanai went with me and the others went in Zion car.

Yaaaaalllll imma continue this in the next chapter cause im tired, so yea hope yall enjoyed.💞 1281 words