Part 1🎰

Ight hey y'all I'm Zanai (za-nae) and I'm from Atlanta but anyways I'm lightskin 5'2 yea i know I'm short but yo nigga like it tho sike nah 😂....I live in the hood and all that good stuff. I'm 17 in 12th grade shiiii I'm tired but yea.

"Zanai wake yo black ahh up" my mama yelled. Bitch always yelling like I wont hit her ahh jk I love heeerrrrr. " I'm up tf" I yelled back. "Cuss in my house one mo time and see how it end" see ion even feel like answering her ahh.

Ight so I got out of bed did my hygiene and all that good stuff I did my hair in a high bun and and imma show my outfit.

I got a text from my best bitch kaila yuh we knew each other since diapers, our Mama's best friends and what not but back to the story

Best Bitch💞

Best Bitch💞-I'm outside.

I got outside and and got in kaila car her fit was cute and shiiii this the fit

"Awwww shit I forgot to tell ma bye hold on be right back" I said getting out the car

"Awwww shit I forgot to tell ma bye hold on be right back" I said getting out the car."this biiittchhh" kaila said laughing, "shut yo ahh up" I walked off didn't even let her talk. "Maaaa" I said walking in the house "what bruh" see I should've just left" bye love you hoe" the minute I said that this lady started running down the stairs and that's when I ran out the door into kaila car " drive hoe drive" "wha-.." I cut her off before she could say sum "just drive before I die damn"

(See I'm not gone do the car ride cause ion feel like it)

We arrived at school and all the lil thot pockets and popular folks was outside......"damn they fine" one of the unimportant guys said talking about us, but anyways me and kaila went our separate ways and on my way to class I bumped into sum "bitch watch where u going na" see no ion een play like that "nigga shut yo stupid ahh up and watch that bitch word na finna Knock yo ahh into next week keep playing with me" ole dude looked like he seen a ghost💀 "now move plz" I said like I didn't just cuss him out

Ok see I might seem like im mean but im not im real quiet and don't talk to no one im also shy but I don't come off that way when im around people I feel comfortable with, but don't think imma let u talk to me sum type of way cause ion speak like that and ion fight unless I have to that type of stuff real ghetto to me...... oh and im goofy asf like I cant take nun serious. anywayyyyssss........

(In class)

Mr. Jones was teaching and I was sleeping cause I already know about this topic and half way into the class there was a knock on the door. in came ole dude that I bumped into "whats yo name young man?" the teacher asked, "king" ole dude said with a blank face "well king go sit next to hmmmmm" "Zanai" Mr. Jones said smiling like he had a plan and pointing towards me....the minute he said my name all the girls kept saying slick stuff under they breath and the niggas gave king a mug which he did back.

Ionk what to say but continue to read and find out what happens in this book and ion go back and proofread I think that's how u spell that word but don't judge im kinda slow. But anyways I hope yall enjoy! 614 words