♡trap with u♡

Johnny's POV
*The cell was kinda big and there's this Bathroom room that covers us from getting scene so Nadia Tried moving me there and she Leaned my back on the wall *
*I took my shirt off , Cause my whole body hurts *
Nadias's POV : OMG HE TOOK HE'S SHIRT OFF , HE HAS ABS. LIKE A SIX PACK WOOW MY EYES
To make it normal I just said
Nadia : Do you need an ice pack , your bruises are everywhere
*I didn't find an icepack cause we're inside a cell I found a rag and  put cold water in it*
*I gave it to him and he puts the Rag on his bruises*
*There's a bed on the cell but it was hard as f**k , but I lay him there , There was this window you can see but the window was cover with iron bars and it was already nighttime , everybody was a sleep*
*I was gonna Sleep on the floor , cause John deserves the bed , then he asked*
Johnny : why are you sleeping on the floor ??
Nadia : You can have the bed
Johnny : you can sleep on the bed too , you'll fit ( there was only one bed not to big)
Nadia : Um..
Johnny : C'mon it'll be fine , it's only me , just sleep next to me
Nadia : Um Okay * I went on the Bed*
*Next day*
Nadia :I woke up and John's still a sleep , he was Hugging me he's hands were around my waist , Aww I know that he doesn't know he did this on purpose , Cause we get out of here , he'll treat me like how he use to treat me , so... I just have to live with it*
*He woke up*

♡ welp thats todays chapta♡
♡swipe down ♡
♡↓↓↓♡