Soobin was fuming as felt a wave of confidence hit him. Before Beomgyu could respond, Soobin stood up and grabbed Jungmin by the collar of his shirt, pushing him up against the wall, "Don't you ever fucking talk to them like that!" Soobin screamed in his face, making the entire lunch room go silent.

Beomgyu didn't know what to do while Taehyun and Kai were stunned. Where has this Soobin been? Jungmin was equally stunned, not only from Soobin actually being confident, but also from him not stuttering when he spoke.

"I'm sick and tired of your fucking bullshit! We didn't do anything and you still come over here and harass us... It ends right fucking now..." For the first time, Jungmin was scared. The look in Soobin's eyes was red hot, "I've put up with you for way too long. And guess what?... I'm fucking gay..." Soobin looked around the cafeteria, seeing everyone staring at him, "Everyone hear that? I'm gay... I don't give a shit what any of you think..." Soobin turned back to Jungmin and got up in his face, gritting his teeth, "I don't wanna see you anywhere near them. I swear if you so much as look at them wrong, it will not be a good day for you..." Soobin tightened his fists on Jungmin's collar, "I don't ever wanna see your fucking face again. For the last time, leave us alone and don't come back. Understood?"

Jungmin just blankly stared at him... Soobin suddenly became a mystery to everyone.

"Apologize to them... now." Soobin said firmly, still giving Jungmin the same death glare.

"S-Sorry." Jungmin mumbled out quietly.

"Stay the fuck away from us." Soobin said, slightly loosening his grip and pushing Jungmin away. Soobin sat back down without giving Jungmin another glance, leaving him dumbly staring at nothing as he tried to piece together what just happened.

Once Jungmin walked away and everyone turned back to their friends, Soobin let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in as the three younger boys stared at him, "What did I just do?"

"I'm sending this to Yeonjun." Kai said as he typed on his phone.

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"The video of you and Jungmin just now."

Soobin's eyes widened, "What?!"

"What? I had to record it in case he hit you or Beomgyu-hyung."

"Don't send that to him, Kai. He's gonna freak out." Soobin said.

Kai looked up at him and gave him a guilty smile, "I'm sorry?"

"You sent it already, didn't you?" Soobin said and then hit his head on the table.

"I'm sorry, hy—..." Kai started, but stopped when his phone started ringing. He gulped, "It's Yeonjun..." Kai took a breath before answering and putting the phone to his ear, "Hey J—" Kai stopped and pulled the phone away from his ear because Yeonjun started yelling loudly from the other side of the phone. Everyone could hear Yeonjun, even though he wasn't on speaker.

Soobin sighed, "Lemme talk to him, Kai."

Kai handed Soobin his phone, "Please, calm him down."

Soobin took the phone and put it against his ear as Yeonjun continued to yell.

kai kamal huening! you cannot send me that with no context and expect me t—

babe... it's me.

oh my god, are you ok? i never should've stayed home—

jun, you were yelling at kai over the phone... please, take a breath.

are you ok? please tell me everyone's ok.

i'm fine, i promise. we all are.

oh, thank god... kai scared me half to death. he sent that video with absolutely no context.