I grabbed my keys and left the house, Michelle called and said she was already at the office.

When I got there she was in Kehlani's office. Another woman was there on her phone texting, "Bey that's Jhené Kehlani's friend, she's coming with us."

"Where are we going to be exact?"

"I'm setting up a guns for cash event in the Bronx. I want to help the community with the local gun problem. The less guns around the safer people will be." Kehlani nodded and wrote down some stuff, "Why am I going? I'm just your assistant."

"Because I want you to go. I want to get a sense of how you are under the public's judgement. Plus I think this'll be a great way for us to get to know each other." I heard Michelle scoff and I kicked her foot. She smacked her teeth and mumbled something under her breath, always talking shit and don't even got the hands to back it up. "So like...a date?"

"A formal one. But dress casual, I don't want to spook anyone too much. The police department will already be there to confiscate the guns."

"O-Okay."

"Did you catch any of that Jhenè?"

"Yes ma'am I sure did, but Michelle told me we're going on a date to this thing." I gave a Michelle a look, I snatched her up so quick she damn near fell. I shoved her inside my office, "You tryna get killed, Rihanna wi-"

"Rihanna already knows I'm doing this for the Hive, she took it pretty well."

"Oh so you told her everything already, why wasn't informed."

"Because I forgot and I don't know why you snatching me up for. I'm pretty sure Nicki already told you no to a Kehlani, that girl don't like her ever since she found out Tina set her up with the job."

"Nicki will be alright, it's not like I'm taking her to bed and breakfast. This a job."

"Yea okay."

Onika "Nicki Maraj

"Oh so Beyoncé is doing the same dumb shit. Bet, wait til I see Michelle I'm fucking her ass up." I rolled my eyes, apparently Michelle told Rihanna about the plan too and went along with the ideal to have another woman on her arm. Beyoncé is lucky I'm pregnant because I would've fucked her ass up for even thinking about this dumb ass plan. The door to my room open and my mother and Octavia came back in the room.

I invited her along so she could see the baby, she was excited I call called her. Octavia was still a bit shaken up from last night and wasn't talking, I was worried about her the most today. "Where is this doctor, I want to know what my god baby is." Just as she asked my doctor walked in, she was smiling and glowing like she just had a good time with someone. "Who got you glowing like that Doctor Roberts?"

"I'll tell you later, let's see how much the little one has grown." She put on her gloves and grabbed the gel, she came over and applied it on my stomach. I saw Octavia perk up a bit and, "you wanna come see munchkin." She nodded her head, my mother picked her up and brought her over. "Can I try?"

"Yes, here. Squeeze some on right here on your mom's tummy." She took the gel and did what she was told, Octavia had a big smile on her face when she was done. I mouthed thank you to Ms. Roberts and nodded. "Okay doctor Octavia I need your help, I need to hold this with me so we can find the baby." She grabbed the transducer and Octavia climbed on my leg to hold it.

I watched them move it around until Octavia pointed to the screen, "Momma look! Look I found them!"

"Good job munchkin."

"This too cute, you making me want a kid now Nika." Rih fanned her eyes, her over dramatic self. "Okay Nicki, I don't see any obvious deformities, but I still need to run a few more test." She flipped something on the screen and the baby's heartbeat echoed through the room. "Nice even rhythm, that's something I like to hear. Would you like to know the gender?"