Chapter 7

A/N: Hi guys here's another chapter hope you like it. Cover on the side was made by amoluvya thanks again for being a great fan. I love all of you guys don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter hopefully will be up soon.

Ashley's Pov

"It's getting late I should probably go shower" I said breaking the silence. After our little discussion things had gotten awfully quite.

"You do that" he said and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed what I needed. An hour later I was done and he was gone. I didn't know where he had gone or when he would return. He didn't even have the courtesy to leave me a note but why would he. I turned on the TV bored out of my mind thinking about home and how I would be at a party right about now if my life was like it used to be. That moment I made a promise to myself that tomorrow would be a new day. I wouldn't stay shut up in this room wondering where Dreydon was or what he was doing. I was going to have some fun and get my life back, a better one in fact. There was no reason I should be miserable here especially if there was no turning back. My mate understood I wouldn't change so there would be no consequences for my actions, we had reached an understanding. I fell asleep with a smile on my face with thoughts of what was to come.

The next morning Dreydon was beside me. No shirt just boxers. He was certainly drool worthy. When I asked for the Ken to my Barbie I had definitely gotten the hot part. I wanted him but I ridded myself of the lustful thoughts. I was on a mission today and if I started something with him I would never leave the room.

I freshened up and went downstairs. There were people eating breakfast, the only one I knew was Jessica. She waved me over and I took a seat beside her. 

"Hi. I'm sorry about yesterday. Celeste can be a real pain" she said as I grabbed a piece of fruit.

"It's okay it wasn't your fault you weren't the one being a bitch" I told her truthfully.

"But still it was wrong of her to say those things. On the other hand I shouldn't have opened my mouth beta Dreydon would have killed me. I don't know what I was thinking" She shook her head and it looked like she was mentally scolding herself.

"Don't say that you didn't do anything wrong I had every right to know"

"Did he tell you?" She asked curiously.

"Of course he didn't tell her. Did he?" Celeste walked in once again interrupting. I swear I was going to strangle her if she didn't stay out of my way.

"That's none of you damn business" I said giving her a disgusted look.

"Knew it" She said walking away and I growled. I really couldn't stand her and it was getting harder to control myself.

"Don't worry about her she's just jealous. She's been after beta Dreydon for years now. It's sad really"

"Pathetic is more like it" I said giving her a death glare as she sucked face with some guy. So she really was a whore. "Anyway I wanted to ask you something. What do you guys do around here for fun? I've been cooped up in this house I really need to get out and let loose" I wanted, no needed to party. I had to blow off some steam and relieve some of the stress I've been under. I also needed to get away from Dreydon for a while and meet some new people.

"I don't know if Beta Dreydon would like that" she said nervously. Like seriously grow some balls she was acting like such a prude. No wonder Dreydon stuck me with her.

"Look he won't mind and if he does I'll deal with him. I'll tell him it was all my idea if that makes you feel better" She seemed to be thinking it over and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Well okay. There is this club everyone goes to not far from here. There's a party tonight and almost everyone will be there. It's starts at eleven but everybody arrives around twelve when the shift changes for patrol" I almost squealed with excitement. there was no way I was missing that party.

"Great. Are you going?"

"No I couldn't. Jason has patrol since he's higher ranked and he'd never let me go out unprotected"

"So that means Dreydon will be on patrol too?" I silently prayer that he would be so nothing could ruin my night.

"Yes which is why I don't think it's such a good idea if you-"

"What's not a good idea?" Speak of the devil himself. Dreydon stood over us looking from me to her curiously. What was with these people? Couldn't I finish a conversation without someone interrupting?

"Nothing. Right Jessica?" I said giving her a look that clearly said keep your mouth shut. She just drank her juice and nodded. I smiled innocently but I didn't think he was convinced,whatever. He took his seat and the whole time I felt his gaze on me. When everyone as done eating I decided to go for a walk and clear my head. At least that's what I said none to quietly and dragged Jessica with me so I could get directions to the club.

She tried convincing me again that it wasn't a good idea but I just brushed it off. She didn't know me well enough to know that I would go either way. I didn't care if Dreydon found out I just rather he didn't. At least until I was wasted and it was over.

Later that night I watched a few movies in the game room to past some time and met a couple guys named Derek and Shane. They seemed cool. Shane had dirty blonde hair and was sexy in that boy next door kind of way. Derek was quite and reserved with dark brown hair but cute. Afterwards I went upstairs to pick out my outfit for the party. Dreydon was gone again and I had barely spoken two words to him since this morning.

I found the perfect dress. It was a black tube dress that came above the knee. I had only worn it once and it was super sexy. I found the matching heels and a lace black thong and strapless bra set before I went to relax in the tub. I took my time washing my body, shaving, blow drying and straightening my hair. I painted my nails and toes and got dressed before I put on my makeup making sure it was perfect. I wand curled my hair and looked in the mirror at my reflection. I looked like me again. I was flawless. The dress made my body look amazing and the heels had my legs looking like they went on for miles. I adjusted to show more cleavage and smiled more than satisfied with what I saw. I grabbed my black clutch and was out the door. I was going to walk but Shane offered to drive me. When I got off the elevator he was standing there waiting. He whistled and I winked at him as I swayed my hips to the rhythm of my heels. Tonight was going to be one to remember.

We got into his black BMW and it took less then ten minutes to get there. The music could be heard for miles. He escorted me to the front of the line and the body guard let us through with no problem. I made my way straight to the bar.

"Serve a lady a drink?" I said to the hot bartender. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties and he flashed me a smile.

"Anything for a beautiful woman like you" he said smiling. I could tell he spoke very little English since his accent was thick.

"I'll buy" Shane said reaching for his wallet.

"For her. On the house" He said winking and I giggled.

"You're something else. You know that" Shane said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I said innocently.

"You have men wrapped around your finger everywhere you go don't you?"

"No idea what you're talking about" I said smiling and heading to the dance floor drink in hand. I raised my glass and swayed to the beat. It was a Spanish song but I didn't care as long as I could move to it. It wasn't long before I lost myself and began to feel alive. The bartender keep serving me drinks and I was downing them one after the other. I was having the time of my life as I danced with guy after guy. Nothing could bring me down. Whatever was in those drinks was strong and it was working. Shane came up behind me and I grinded into him laughing and enjoying the feeling of his hands all over me. He was sucking on my neck and squeezing breast as I leaned into him. I was feeling free then all of a sudden he was ripped away and everything got quite. I turned around and Shane's feet were dangling in mid air as he gasped for breath.

"Touch her again and I fucking kill you" Dreydon had found me.