Chapter 5

A/N Just want to give a shout out to wilnap777 for making the cover you see at the side I think she did an awesome job. I will be showing covers I have received for the next couple chapters so check them out. Also I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and continue to leave comments and votes because you're such awesome fans. Love you all :-)

Ashley's POV

"I said what did she tell you?" He walked over to me and I could feel the anger radiating off of him in waves.

"What are you hiding from?" He didn't intimidate me in the slightest. I knew he would never hurt me physically on matter how passed he was.

"There are things about about me you don't know. Things I want to forget. The less you know about my past the better. So I'll ask you again. What did she tell you?" He wasn't going to let this go, but little did he know neither was I. Celeste may have been a bitch but it looked like she was right. He wasn't going to tell me. He didn't trust me.

"Nothing. She said anything thing I wanted to know I should ask you" He visibly relaxed and that bothered me.

"Good"

"She also said you wouldn't trust me enough to tell me. Looks like she was right about that too" I wasn't the kind of girl to hold things in or not speak me mind. If he didn't trust me I wanted him to be man enough to tell me face to face. I wouldn't cry myself to sleep at night when I could confront him instead of making assumptions.

"Drop it. This has nothing to do with trust or you"

"Then what does it have to with Dreydon because it sure as hell seems that way"

"Will you just fucking let it to Ashley dammit" His fist went through the wall and I didn't even flinch. Whatever this was had a huge impact on him and even though it was completely out of character for me I found myself wanting to help him.

"Fine. But this is far from over and you know it. I will find out. Who is Celeste to you anyway your little whore? Is that why she knows and I don't? I'm supposed to be your mate. What did you two do stay holed up in here fucking each other and sharing secrets?" I was pissed at him, pissed at her and I wasn't sorry. I was never second best and even though I was probably overeeactimg it felt like he was putting her before me. That they shared something deeper and I was the outsider coming between them. To my surprise he burst out laughing,

"You won't find out a damn thing unless I allow it. And you want to talk about me fucking Celeste? Okay fine. I did. Is that what you wanted to hear? Does that make you feel better knowing that after you've been with countless men" If I were any other girl that would of hurt but I wasn't.

"You were one of them so what difference does it make? You slept with who you wanted to before you met me and I did the same. I'm not ashamed of what I did. I had every right to do what I wanted with my body. You don't own me, not then, not now, not ever and that little statement just makes you sound like a hypocrite get over yourself. It's not my fault men find me attractive and I sure as hell am not apologizing for being too hot for them to resist"

"Look I don't give a fuck who you've been with you're mine and you weren't conplaining about me owning you a few hours ago before we got interrupted. Celeste is just a girl I was with nothing more nothing less" I couldn't deny that made me feel better.

"She doesn't seem to think that"

"Doesn't matter what she thinks she knew what she was getting into" That made me wonder. She knew what she was getting into but did I. What did I really know about the man in front of me? Absolutely nothing if I was completely honest. I didn't know about his family, if he even had one. I didn't know his likes or dislikes or even who his best friend was. To be fair he didn't know me. I wasn't sure how this thing between us would work especially since I didn't see him as the type to take a girl out and get to know her.

"So tell me what have I gotten myself into then? I know next to nothing about you and you seen determined to keep me in the dark. Am I just another girl to you? A toy for you to play with until you get bored because if I am I would like to know now"

"Are you telling me you want to be something more then that?" I didn't answer because I couldn't. I didn't know what I wanted. I had never been in a genuine relationship where I was devoted to one guy and I really didn't know if I could. He looked at me like he was trying to read my thoughts, get an idea of what was going on inside my head. I was sure confusion was written all over my face.

"I never promised you anything. I did what I had to as a mate which was protect you but I didn't sign up for more than that" he explained and I didn't really know what to feel.

"I didn't ask for anything more and don't make promises you can't keep"

"Then we understand each other"

"I guess so" That was enough to let me know I was another girl to him. He made no promises and neither did I. We were mates but only in the physical since. We had mindblowimg sex and outside of that we weren't even friends. This thing between us was one of convenience and obligation. He was possessive because it was in his nature to be so. It wasn't because he had feelings for me and I held no feelings for him. No male had ever loved me and I had never loved them. I guess the Moon Goddess got this just right because we were one in the same. I wouldn't change who I was and neither would he.