Chapter Four

Carol

"Kevin isn't riding with us, so we can leave whenever you're ready!" I yelled at her from my bed, not bothering to get up. I could see the dress she had been wearing land on the steadily growing pile of clothes on my hallway floor.

"I just want to try on one more outfit. I could barely breathe in that last dress." I rolled my eyes at that because Liv had her own personal drawer in my dresser and her own section in my closet. If she couldn't find something cute to wear in all of that then there was a serious problem. I humored her and waited for her to get dressed again.

"Kevin wants to know what's taking so long. He's already there and they're running out of ice." I said walking towards the bathroom. She faced me and gestured at her outfit.

"You and Kev should know by now that you can't rush perfection!" She said brushing past me back into my room.

I followed her over towards my dresser while she opened my top drawer. Inside, she dug around before taking out two bathing suits we'd bought last year. One was a dark blue bikini with a matching skirt and the tags are still on and the other one was a lime green monokini.

"I'm bringing these in case we wanna swim, okay?" Olivia said walking up behind me. I nodded my head and passed her a beach bag from my closet. We packed sandals and towels into the bag and I let my mind wander when Liv started her makeup. I texted Kevin back and thought about how I originally got the monokini in the bag.

Kevin had bought it last year on one of our summer adventures at the outlet mall. He'd taken me almost every weekend before I started my classes and splurged on me like never before. Then I found out where the money came from and the dates stopped. He almost lost his life and nothing was like ever before.

"Five more minutes, and I promise we can leave." I snapped out of my daze and rolled my eyes at her again. I'd heard that before but I was in no real rush to leave.

I played around on my phone to pass the time and catch up on celebrity gossip. From Kardashian's latest lawsuit to another album from Future, it was always the same drama. After a while, a local story began flooding my timeline about a spree of gang-related killings

I locked my phone before my thoughts could drift back to Kevin and the night he could've lost his life. Instead, I turned my mind to what my day would be like if I wore this bikini. Not only would I have committed to something so skippy but I had no idea who else would be there. I didn't have a bad body, my stomach was flat and my skin was soft but I didn't have a fat ass or big titties. Sighing, I decided to just go ahead and put on the bikini knowing that no matter what I said Olivia was gonna do everything in her power to get me into one. The quicker I did what she wanted the quicker she would leave me alone. I couldn't imagine my mom would stay that long after last night.

This morning she had a talk with me and Kevin and basically last night didn't happen until she said otherwise. She explained that he doesn't have a key but waited for her to come home and open the door before he hit her over the head with something. She doesn't want any of what happened last night mentioned to anyone and said we should just act like nothing happened, which we were.

After our talk, Kevin left to get ready for work and Olivia came over to get me ready for the party. I could understand why she wanted to look good today. Even though she now had a slim thick hourglass figure with a fat ass and little titties, Liv never really got asked out till this year when her acne went away. She loved to stunt on every nigga that ever looked down at her before and any bitch that dared pick on her. With that in mind, I hoped one day I'd be like Liv and just wake up with ass to actually fit in the bikini I was wearing.

"At this point, you have to be ready," I said opening the bathroom door.

"You look fine as hell!" She said taking me in with the biggest smile on her face.

The bikini top tied around my neck and again around my back. The top supported and covered my breasts but left out what I hoped was the right amount of cleavage. The bottoms tie at my side in a pretty bow, and truthfully only a little of my butt was out.

I shrugged out her embrace and turned my head to hide my smile before looking back at her. She had also put on her monokini and her makeup was as flawless as always. I seized the moment and asked if she was ready to leave.

"Yes, I think that I am. Let's throw our clothes on over this and go!" That being said I grabbed a sundress and sandals and walked to the front door.

"Carol, are you actually gonna wear that dress?"

"We brought towels and I'm sure if this is at somebody's house they'll be somewhere to charge. I just want something to cover me so I'm not naked when I'm done swimming!" I said putting it on.

"Whatever just come on I got to go get this ice and shit," She said walking out of the apartment.