Note pt.4 - Dorbyn

Start from the beginning

Jonah saw them walking into the washroom together, he didn't say anything he just laughed.

Daniel picked Corbyn up and put him on the sink, he then pulled off his own shirt and pants.

he looked back at Corbyn and quickly discarded his shirt and pants too, leaving them both in their boxers.

"come on, sweetheart." Daniel said putting his hand out for Corbyn to grab.

the younger grabbed Daniels hand and walked into the shower, Daniel coming in after him.

the older turned on the shower putting it on a warm temperature, not to hot but not to cold either.

as their body's started getting wet, Daniels hands found their way to Corbyns waist. the younger was facing away from Daniel.

Daniel started sucking and kissing on Corbyns skin. Corbyn smiled and put his head back, so it was leaning on Daniels shoulder.

they felt the water run down their body's, but they didn't even care. in that moment it was just them.

them, in their own world.

nobody else mattered to them right now.

Daniel flipped Corbyn around. "god Corbyn.. you don't understand how much I love you."

Corbyn gave him a sweet smile and smashed his lips into Daniels. their lips fit perfectly together.

like they were made for each other.

Daniel pulled away and put their foreheads together. "I love you so much Dani. don't leave me.." Corbyn whispered.

"I will never leave you." Daniel replied starting to leave kisses on Corbyns neck.

"promise, you won't leave me.."

"I promise, baby."
~
they got out of the shower, wet and a bit cold. Daniel went to get towels for both of them.

he wrapped one around himself and put the other one around his boyfriend.

they got dressed back up left the bathroom. "guys we have a rehearsal today." Jonah said once he saw them walk out.

they both nodded and smiled at the older. "what time?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know for sure Jon just told me to be ready for him to call us." Jonah replied. Daniel gave him a small nod and walked away with Corbyn.

(time skip after rehearsals.)

the rehearsal went well. it was 1:00pm by the time they got back to the tour bus.

before they came back they had lunch so they were stuffed.

Daniel headed to the back lounge with Zach and Jonah. Corbyn and Jack stayed in their own bunks.

until Corbyn had a idea.

yesterday him and Jack went shopping, and he got something, different then what he normally wears.