"Well if it's not dangerous then I guess it would be alright to go explore" Mahiru thought out loud. Everyone seemed to agree with her.

"Okay! Now I want you all to have a good time and become friends!" She exclaimed then disappeared as she waved her wand and left glitter behind.

"Um so are we going to go explore the new island?" Soda asked nervously.

"Well, Yeah." Hajime says.

"What are you scared?" Hiyoko muses.

"I-I'm not scared!" Soda yells at her.

"Can we please just start going to the new island?" Pekoyama interrupts.

"I agree with her. Let's all go explore then come together again later so we can go over what we found." Togami explains.

"Wait hold on." Akane stops us from leaving.

"*sigh* What is it now?" Togami said fed up already.

"...yeah what gives? Does a peabrain like you have something to complain about?" Hiyoko laughed.

"...Well, It's not about that, but...something smells, don't you think?" Akane said as she sniffed the air.

"Like what?" Sonia asked.

"Is it Blood!?" Ibuki screamed.

"Nah, It's not blood, but it just smells really bad."

"S-Smells bad...?" Hajime asked nervously.

"It's kinda like a bar or nightclub smells after closin' time, ya see" Akane shrugged.

"I don't know those smells! You must've had a pretty rough life!" Soda said loudly.

"...Now that you mention it, I do smell something. It's like a sewer or rotting garbage..." Peko chipped in.

Ah yes, The 'Hiyoko you stinky!' part. I'll stand up for her, even though she act's mean doesn't mean she deserved this sort of embarrassment.

"Kyahahahaha! I know what it is! Nekomaru's breath probably stinks!" Hiyoko cheered. I laugh lightly at that.

"Gah-hahahaha! You've got me there!" Nekomaru laughs. I laugh louder at his response. Chiaki and Hajime both look over at me as I calm down.

"She didn't say anything remotely funny just now..." Hajime says to me and Nekomaru.

"Eh I beg to differ" I shrug with a smile on my face.

"No, it's not Nekomaru. This smells comin' from..." Akane trailed off, sniffing the air once again trying to determine who it comes from. She stops sniffing and her eyes widen. She points at Hiyoko and speaks. "...You, Hiyoko"

"...Huh?" Hiyoko says confused.

"Whoa, it's true! Hiyoko...you reek!" He said as he sniffed in Hiyoko's direction.

"Tch! A rotten smell stings my eyes...! As if a demonic eclipse is about commence...!" Gundham says clutching his eyes, for an extra effect.

"Ah....aghhhh...WAHHHHHHHHH!" Hiyoko starts to cry.

"Oh, she's crying." Ibuki says as she did her hand over eyes pose.

"I've said it before, but you guy's are insensitive!" Mahiru scolds them.

"Yeah, you guys need to be a little considerate of her feelings." I chimed in.

"Ah, no...It actually doesn't smell *that* bad...I mean, as long as I breathe with my mouth..." Soda said, he tried to whisper that last part but we could all still hear him.