Embarassing Revenge

Drake: You two are pretty cute together though
Light: You really think?
Zach: Yeah! You are very shy while she is very confident when you guys think your alone!
Light: O////O
Drake: You just need to have a bit more confidence! Me and Jade have been dating for a while now! Zach and Alex have been for years! It's your turn to hop on the boat!
Zach: Yeah! And you gotta get revenge somehow on Charli! You aren't gonna let her do that to you are you?
Light: Hmmmm! No!
Drake: Ok do something then!!!!
Light: OK

Light goes upstairs and goes into Charli room! He sees Charli just laying in her bed so he decides to get his revenge! He jump onto the bed with Charli and pinned her against her bed frame!

Charli: Light I just came here idk if we should take it this far yet
Light: Oh shut up!
Charli: *Giggles*
Light: I want an apology
Charli: Make me '-'
Light: I gave you a chance

Light lifts his fingers and puts him between Charli arms!

Charli: Uhhh Light....
Light: Are you ticklish by any chance?
Charli: No not at all!
Light: Oh then you wouldn't mind if I did THIS

Light starts to tickle Charli. Charli seems like she was in hysterics when she laughed because she was SO LOUD! Light may be sensitive, but Charli was WAY MORE Sensitive!!!!

Light's Mind: This girl is too cute! She is beautiful everywhere! I. NEED. HER.

Light: You were mad at me for lying!? You Hypocrite!
Charli: I'M SORRY PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!

Light tickled Charli for about 3 minutes until something happened! Light tripped and fell onto Charli and were about 3 centimeters away from Charli's face! Alex and Jade finally come home and walked up to see Charli!

Alex: Ohhhh Charli!
Jade: We are her..........

From Alex and Jade's angle, it looked like Light and Charli were in bed having a make out session! Light quickly turns around!

Light: IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
Alex: SORRY!!!!!
Jade: AHHHHHHHHHHH

Charli and Light both looked at each other with the same O/////O face!

Light: Well frick they think we are kissing!
Charli: Uhhh how do we explain this to them?
Light: What THIS?

Light continues to tickle Charli!!!

Charli: AHUGAHYAIGAGAAHYAH

Meanwhile from downstairs

Alex: Guys I just saw Charli and Light making out in Charli's bedroom!
Zach: So much for revenge
Drake: *Laughs* Yeah I know right!
Zach: But I doubt they are making out! It was probably a misunderstanding and you guys ju....
(In The Distance)
Charli: AHUGAHYAIGAGAAHYAH
Zach: Oh...