6^ Gavin - Lieutenant Hank Anderson

I stare at Hank from a distance with my chin in my hand. He smiles and laughs with another officer, but I don't care about him. My eyes are on Hank.
     All I can feel is jealousy as his stupid, plastic pet comes up behind him to get his attention. Hank says something to the officer, and he walks away as Hank turns to Connor.
     God, I hate Connor.
     After glaring at them for a few minutes,  Hank looks over at me. My eyes widen, and I look away, swallowing nervously as I fidget with my shoelaces.
     After a few moments, I glance over to see Hank walking towards me. Inwardly, I panic. He's gonna tell me how weird and creepy I am, and he's gonna hate me. He's gonna tell me how he never wants to see me, ever again. What if he says that he loves Connor? Does he love Connor? I never even thought about that. They look like they're just friends, but could I have been wrong?
     "Gavin?"
     My heart stops as I slowly look up, nearly losing my shit. He's standing right in front of me. The love of my life, the man of my dreams is standing right here.
     And, he's about to tell me off.
     "Y-Yes...?" I stutter.
     He leans down on the desk, putting his chin in his hand. He smirks at me playfully. "How are you?"
     I freeze. Does he mean that? Is that a trick question? "Umm... good? I'm good," I reply. "Uh... you?"
     He shrugs. "I'm..." he trails away. "I'm troubled, actually."
     Is he... Is he confiding in me? Is he really telling me how he feels? Is he serious? He doesn't look troubled. "H-How so?"
     "Because, your heart is pumping inside of you, and I'm not," he says with a straight face, shrugging.
My face lights up red as I stare at him. I feel like I'm on fire. Did I hear him right? Did he just say that he wants to be "pumping inside of me?" Does he like me?!
"Are you alright?"
"Y-Yes!" I squeak, clearing my throat awkwardly. "If-If you really wanna be 'pumping inside of me,' all you need to do is ask," I say, swallowing my embarrassment.
"Is that so?" He hums in thought. "Then, would you like to go on a date with me?"
I blink a few times. Date? Date?! Yes, please! "Are-Are you s-serious?" I stutter.
"Are you saying no?"
"N-No!" I shake my head furiously. "Of course, not! I would v-very much like to go on a date with you!" I smile with sheer happiness. I can hardly believe this is even happening.
"Ok, then. That works for me. How about I come to your place at 8? Does that sound good?"
I nod. "It sounds amazing."
     "Good!" He smiles, and the corners of his eyes wrinkle up. God, he's so adorable.
     We have such a big age difference, but I can't help but want him. I can't help but want to be in his big, strong arms. I can't help but want him to just hold me.
     Hank turns and walks away.
     I watch him leave before slowly returning back to my work, but I know I won't be able to get anything done, today.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I think I look good, but good isn't enough. I have to look perfect. "Nines!" I shout, peeking out from the bathroom to see him sitting on my couch.
     He looks at me with a drink in his hand. He has his own place, but I want him here to watch the house while I'm gone. Also... I want my best friend to be here for when I fuck this up and need to cry. "Yes, Gavin?" He takes a long sip from his cup.
     "Do I look ok?"
     "You look fine."
     He's said the same thing every time I asked. It's starting to get on my nerves. "Nines! You say the same thing, every time I ask!"
     "Because, you look perfectly fine, Gavin!" he says, totally relaxed like this isn't my life on the line.
     I stalk up to him and grab him, shaking him. "This. Is. My. Life. Nines," I say in a low voice. "I have to be perfect."
     "Do you think Hank is worried about being perfect? Cause, I don't think so. I think he's concerned with being himself instead of trying to be some perfect person that he's not. I'm pretty sure he wants you to see his flaws and imperfections, because he's just full of them. And, so are you." He shrugs. "But, that's just a plastic detective's opinion. Don't listen to me." He leans over so he can see the TV as he continues to sip his Thirium.
     I shake my head. "I need to change... I'm too dressed up. What would he like?!" I stress, rushing back to my room to rework my outfit.
     "You've changed four times, already!" Nines shouts from the living room. "You'll be late, at this rate!"
     "Fuck off!" I yell back at him, pulling on a comfortable turtleneck and a nice pair of black pants. I walk out. "How's this?"
     He raises an eyebrow at me. "Do you really want my opinion?"
     "Yes!!"
     He smirks. "You look fine."
     "NINES!!"
     He laughs at me, opening his mouth in a silent scream of laughter. "S-Stop!" he cries, clutching his stomach. "Oh... y-you're gonna make my systems overheat!"
     Someone knocks on the door, and we both instantly fall silent. Nines grins at me.
     "That's him!"
     "Shush!" I hiss. "You remember what to do if I text you, right? I want you out if I end up bringing him home!"
     "Alright, alright. I doubt you'll be the one bringing him home, but ok. Have fun, Gavin. You look fine, by the way."
     I exhale stressfully, making my way to the door. When I open it, Hank's standing there. "H-Hi..!" I stutter.
     "Hi, Hank!" Nines yells.
     "Nines! Hush!"
     "Nines is here?" Hank inquires, leaning over to see inside.
     "Y-Yeah! He's w-watching the house while I'm gone," I explain.
     "Yup," Nines agrees, laughing at something on the TV.
     "Oh... Well, you look nice, Gavin," he says, complimenting me.
     "See? Told you that you look fine, you sack of meat," Nines teases from the couch. "Now, you boys get out of here, and behave yourselves. Later, Gavin."
     "Whatever. Don't eat all my shit, Nines!" I walk out of the house, shutting the door behind me.
     "Mmm?" Hank hums, holding his hand out to me. With a shaky sigh, I take it, smiling up at him. "Don't be nervous, Gavin," he soothes with his deep voice.
    "I-I'm not trying to..." I murmur, squeezing his hand. "Wh-Where are we going?"
     "Where do you wanna go? What's your perfect idea of a date?"
     I gape at him. He doesn't even have a plan? Wait. I should've had a plan.
     Fuck.
     "Umm... Umm..." I quickly think of something that makes me comfortable. "C-Cuddles!" I blurt, instantly regretting it.
     "Your perfect idea of a date is cuddles?" he chuckles, getting into his car.
     I climb into the passenger seat and buckle myself in. "W-Well, a little more than that, but... for a start, yes..."
     Hank leans over and brushes his fingers against my chin, and I turn to look at him. He leans into me, and I lean into him, gently pressing my lips against his. The kiss is soft, gentle, like he's afraid to hurt me by kissing too hard. When we pull back, he presses his forehead against mine.
"Y-You said th-that... you were jealous of my heart cause y-you wanted to be... in me," I stumble over my words, flustered.
"I didn't really mean it."
"I... I w-want you... in me." I pull away, suddenly embarrassed and flustered. "F-Fuck! I'm sorry! I never should've said that!"
"If that's what you want, then I'll be glad to give it to you." Hank lowers his voice. "I want it, too." He pulls out of the driveway and drives home.
I can't keep my fingers still as I tap my thigh nervously. "Is Connor there?"
Hank shakes his head. "No. I made sure to send him away."
"Oh... so, where is he?"
"He's living it up in a strip club."
"Oh... sounds fun." I look away. Connor? At a strip club? I guess, I can't judge too much. I'm about to get railed by a man that's twice my age.
Hank pulls in and parks the car, getting out. We enter the house in silence. Hank's home is nice and cozy. There's a husky smell in the air, but I like it. "So, are you hungry? Thirsty?"
"Hungry for your dick," I say aloud, speaking my thoughts without even realizing it. "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" I gasp, covering my face in my hands.
I can feel Hank pushing me against the wall, pressing his weight onto me. He takes me by the wrists, pinning them above me. I let out a small whine of longing as he kisses me, again.
     My cock hardens in my pants. I moan aloud as Hank presses his knee against my bulge. My hands clench and unclench, grasping for nothing.
     "Tell me, Gavin, have you ever seen a real dick?" Hank asks, slipping his hand up into my shirt.
     "I-I- No, S-Sir!" I whine, squirming under his touch. All my darkest fantasies begin to surface as Hank touches me. I want this man. I want him inside of me. I need him.
     "Tell me how many times you've been stuck unsatisfied, because no one has a dick big enough for you."
"T-Too many times..." Gavin murmurs, looking away.
Hank cups my chin and kisses me roughly. "Not anymore, baby," he says in that sexy, deep voice of his. That voice gets me so excited. "I'm gonna show you a real dick, tonight, Gavin. You're gonna feel so good when I'm done with you."
Then, he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. I huff as he throws me onto the bed, but that's ok. I like being thrown around.
Hank tears my shirt off vigorously before going down on me, attacking my neck. I moan and squirm, wrapping my arms and legs around him.
"H-Haaank~!" I moan. My voice squeaks out of me, sounding pathetic.
Hank doesn't acknowledge me; he just bites me harder.
I cry out, swamped in arousal. My cock is painfully hard, at this point.
Hank leans back, giving me a chance to breathe. He pulls his shirt off, and I can barely keep myself from moaning at the sight. I wanna just bury my face in all of Hank's stomach. I wanna feel his weight pressing down on me as he fucks me senseless.
He cups my chin, pulling me forward. "You made sure to clean yourself, right?"
     "Of course!" I defend myself.
     "Good boy," Hank praises me. He pulls my pants off and throws them on the floor. I try to cover myself as embarrassment floods me, but Hank pulls my hands away. "Let me see," he demands. So, I let him hold my hands above me.
     Hank's eyes take in everything as he looks me up and down. He nods in satisfaction and pulls his trousers and underwear off. Hank, naked, takes his cock in his hand. I can't help but take a sharp breath. Hank's cock is thick and veiny, huge as it throbs in his hand. I work at my bottom lip with my teeth, staring a hole through it.
     "Ever seen a dick like mine? It looks like you haven't."
I shake my head.
"I thought so."
"Can-Can I, please, suck your dick, Sir?" I ask, curling my toes.
"Go ahead." He lets me go. "Show me what you can do."
I can feel my heart hammering away in my chest. I get on my hands and knees, carefully taking Hank's throbbing length in my hand. It feels weighty, but it's perfect. It's a perfect weight. I press kisses to his tip, slowly moving down to his shaft.
Hank sighs in satisfaction.
I take that as a good sign, and I keep going. I press my face up to his root, reveling in the feeling of his wiry hairs on my face. I move back to the tip and flick my tongue out, pushing it in his slit.
Hank twitches, but keeps himself steady.
I put his tip in my mouth, slowly taking it in, inch by inch. I can feel his cock stretching my mouth, and I love it. I love it so much. His dick reaches the back of my throat, and I try my best to not gag, but it can't be helped. I choke and spit it out a bit.
Hank twists his fingers in my hair. "Take as much as you're comfortable with," he murmurs.
I moan softly, pushing Hank's dick back inside my mouth. All I want is to please him. But, I keep working at him, taking him more and more.
"That's enough. I want your face down, ass up," he commands.
"Yes, Sir," I murmur, pressing my face into his pillow.
I shiver when he presses his finger to my ass. The cold lube makes me slick, and he pushes his finger inside. I cry out when he gets past my opening.
     "Hank! Haank!" I whine, arcing my back downwards.
     He pushes another finger inside, scissoring them and spreading me out.
     "Haaank," I whine. "I'm not a virgin! I've done this before..."
     "But, you've never done it with me. Shut up. I don't wanna hear you complaining about me being too big for you," he snaps, jabbing my insides with his fingers.
     I cry out, swamped in pleasure. "I-I want iiiiiitt," I continue to whine, begging him.
     "You're so annoying, Gavin. Stop talking." I can feel his tip pushed up against me. Slowly, he comes inside, stretching me out.
     I scream his name as I shiver. Pain pulses through my body. I feel like I can't take it, but I know I can. "F-Fuck me... please..."
     He moves in and out of me, thrusting violently. It's rough, angry sex, but you're wrong if you think I don't love that. I can feel him jamming himself up against my prostate, and I want more. I need more.
     "Deeper!" I cry, pushing him. "Please, deeper!"
     He presses his weight on me as he buries himself as deep as he'll go. I scream and cry out, red-faced and sweaty. But, I fucking love this. Hank rails me so hard.
     He slaps my ass, and I cum. I cum all over his bedsheets. He leans forward. "Good boy," he whispers. "Now, let me finish."
     "Cum inside!" I beg. "Please..."
     "So needy..." he murmurs. But, he keeps going, fucking me raw. I sob my pleasure like a whore as he fills me with his cum. When he pulls out, I feel empty, but his cum keeps me warm. "Get yourself cleaned up, Gavin."
     With that, he leaves the room, and I'm left on the bed.